Illegal Alien Driver Hits 4 Teens, Treats Them Like 'Debris'

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yeah, I'm not sure that his being illegal has anything to do with it - but that is a terrible thing to do.

I was thinking of the same thing, OP why you being so ignorant if you're hispanic?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

illegals are always in the all or nothing state
they have nothing to lose and will do crazy things

man you just continue to show how ignorant you are.

illegals have plenty to lose.  how about BEING DEPORTED AND SENT BACK TO THE COUNTRY THEY FLED?  A lot of them (for better or worse) risked their lives to come here so that they could try to make a better life for themselves and their families.  That is considered "nothing to lose"?

by no means am i condoning the actions of this dirtbag who ran over innocent people, but his immigration status is irrelevant.

dude, my dad was an illegal, not in america tho, he risked his life to get into hong kong and came to america legally.
it goes both ways but obviously you dont apply psychology to this
when a person enters that anxiety mode they will just go crazy
i am not saying illegals are bad people but chances are when you live your life in a paranoid state that you always have to watch your back in a country that dont acknowledge your existence, you are bound to have a mental break down.
you think illegals love to clean the toilets and kiss american's $#%? they deal with so much stress it makes them go crazy. adrenaline is always in their blood stream.
maybe i didnt made myself clear, obviously you have all hopes and dreams on the line but; in the event that you get caught and at that very moment, the nothing to lose mode will take control.
take it for what it is, a tragedy
all hopes and dreams gone and the cycle of hatred continues. no one wanted this to happen and i am sure the illegal doesnt want it to happen either.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

tired.gif
Pretty much...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

RicanChulo said:
SMH. I hope that arizona law spreads to all states. Lets get rid of all these parasites.

right, because every illegal immigrant is doing this right?
Would I be reaching if i said: If the driver was legal he would have stayed around and made sure everything was okay, because he wouldn't afraid of being deported?

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by RicanChulo

illegals are always in the all or nothing state
they have nothing to lose and will do crazy things

man you just continue to show how ignorant you are.

illegals have plenty to lose.  how about BEING DEPORTED AND SENT BACK TO THE COUNTRY THEY FLED?  A lot of them (for better or worse) risked their lives to come here so that they could try to make a better life for themselves and their families.  That is considered "nothing to lose"?

by no means am i condoning the actions of this dirtbag who ran over innocent people, but his immigration status is irrelevant.

dude, my dad was an illegal, not in america tho, he risked his life to get into hong kong and came to america legally.

whao thanks for making me remember what my dad did to get out of china to go to hong kong. i still cant believe he swam there.

Originally Posted by JD214

Yeah, I'm not sure that his being illegal has anything to do with it - but that is a terrible thing to do.

I was thinking of the same thing, OP why you being so ignorant if you're hispanic?
I love all the bleeding hearts trying to play the game of politically correct blackmail with the OP because he also happens to be Hispanic. I don't see what that has to do with this news story. The only connection is that they share a similar ethnicity. That's hardly grounds for being sympathetic or being force fed the plight of illegal aliens, much less this one. It could have been an illegal alien of a different ethnicity and/or race. More importantly, judging by his screen name, he's Puerto Rican and therefore an American citizen. So it really has nothing to do with ignorance like some of you want to believe and label him with, but rather the impotence that many citizens like him have at voicing their displeasure with people like this reckless driver who come here and add to this country's problems.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Deport his #+#.[/color]

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

How is the fact that he is illegal irrelevant?

He fled because he had no license and because of his illegal status.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

laugh.gif

Another thread where NT'ers get to justify their closet racism.

So what do we do with the legal citizens that commit heinous crimes?

Should their citizenship be stripped and should they be sent back to where their ancestors came from?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

Should their citizenship be stripped and should they be sent back to where their ancestors came from?
This is a terrible post.

laugh.gif

One would hope
A legal citizen wouldve waited for the cops not taken off with the kids still on top of the car
A legal citizen wouldve had a licence and insurance that wouldve covered the victims bills

How stupid are you? "How does his immigration status matter"?

If he wasn't here, it wouldn't have happened. That's why it matters.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

laugh.gif

This is a terrible post.
Because you can't logically answer the questions.

Just because one "illegal alien" did this, now all of them are guilty.  Replace the term"illegal alien" with any other legal demographic and the statement makes you a racist.

So it is ok to judge, generalize and stereotype a group of people because they are "illegal"?
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I also forgot that every "illegal" is Mexican
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This is a terrible post.

Just because one "illegal alien" did this, now all of them are guilty.  Replace the term"illegal alien" with any other legal demographic and the statement makes you a racist.

So it is ok to judge, generalize and stereotype a group of people because they are "illegal"?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

RicanChulo said:
SMH. I hope that arizona law spreads to all states. Lets get rid of all these parasites.
Would I be reaching if i said: If the driver was legal he would have stayed around and made sure everything was okay, because he wouldn't afraid of being deported?
Lol so basically every driver responsible for a hit and run is an illegal immigrant?  There are plenty of legal citizens that would've done the same thing, or worse(like that lady who hit a guy and drove home with him in the windshield and left him to die in her garage
smh.gif
)

end of the day, legal or not, people do stupid #*%@.  being an "illegal alien" is irrelevant imo.

Yeah, I'm not sure that his being illegal has anything to do with it
you're right.

this dude is just a blatant racist
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

RicanChulo said:

Lol so basically every driver responsible for a hit and run is an illegal immigrant?  There are plenty of legal citizens that would've done the same thing, or worse(like that lady who hit a guy and drove home with him in the windshield and left him to die in her garage
smh.gif
)

end of the day, legal or not, people do stupid %%*!.  being an "illegal alien" is irrelevant imo.

not at all what im sayin. For this individual, I was just wondering if him being legal or not had any bearings on his decision to do what he did.
EDIT: after re-reading your response you did kinda answer my question by stating him being illegal is irrelevant. I still feel that him knowing he is caught and would be screwed kinda had some sort of bearing in him run away like a maniac. Just my .02

laugh.gif

This is a terrible post.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
What is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom