iLLest needs our help!

Lol, I like you fousey, respect, I remember seeing your videos in highschool.

But someone pulled a gun on me and these lames clowned me, talking about I should have hit him... you're not getting any love on here. You were driving with an expired license tho.

Who clowned you for that?...Ninjahood? He the only one I've heard of in here talmbout he disarmed some dude that pulled the musket on him :rofl:

This __ is only telling part of the story.

If I remember correctly, him and his pops were somewhere, and some cat was driving recklessly. Braveheart here decided to bang on dude's car out of anger because he almost hit his pops or something, and the driver gets out and presses him with that steel. He didn't shoot or anything, but said something along the lines of coming back to REALLY put the pressure on him.

He makes a thread about it sounding very terrycloth, and people laughed at him :lol:

I dont know where to find the information but you do have a grace period after your license is expired it may not be 90 day but you have that period. Dont know why I was even quoted in this.
That's because there is no information saying that.

There is no grace period.... expired = expired

Lol, I like you fousey, respect, I remember seeing your videos in highschool.

But someone pulled a gun on me and these lames clowned me, talking about I should have hit him... you're not getting any love on here. You were driving with an expired license tho.
Who clowned you for that?...Ninjahood? He the only one I've heard of in here talmbout he disarmed some dude that pulled the musket on him
roll.gif
This __ is only telling part of the story.

If I remember correctly, him and his pops were somewhere, and some cat was driving recklessly. Braveheart here decided to bang on dude's car out of anger because he almost hit his pops or something, and the driver gets out and presses him with that steel. He didn't shoot or anything, but said something along the lines of coming back to REALLY put the pressure on him.

He makes a thread about it sounding very terrycloth, and people laughed at him
laugh.gif
lol... actually dude had a conceal carry license and just lifted his shirt to show the banger... didn't even unholster the weapon....

Now this clown is claiming somebody "pulled a gun on him"

straight lame status... 

I bet he tells this story to chicks he meets

cop should have hit him with the billy club then used the taser.

tough luck, this wouldn't happen if you just got your license plate. driving is a privilege, not a right. if you're car isn't up to date be prepared to face the consequences.

too bad you're youtube views can't get you out out this mess.

still remember when that girl played you like a chump.

oh yeah, you still have that lame tat?

Last edited:
:lol:

He did show up and I did have to file a police report, which was thrown out because it was my word versus his and wouldn't hold in court. He had his insurance company also attempt to sue me for damages, but nothing happened.

Tell me how I should have 'stole' on him though. This is why Ive stopped coming to this website, most of you have that hood mentality.

I dont know where to find the information but you do have a grace period after your license is expired it may not be 90 day but you have that period. Dont know why I was even quoted in this.
That's because there is no information saying that.

There is no grace period.... expired = expired
I knew I wasnt tripping  http://www.dmv.org/articles/license-renewal-grace-periods-how-much-time-do-you-really-have/  but Cali does not have a grace period
Some states are more forgiving than others in regards to an expired license. These states offer grace periods in which a driver can renew an expired license without repercussions, or even drive with it. 
 Grace period “benefits” vary by state. In Alabama, for example, drivers enjoy a generous 60-day grace period after which the license expires, extending it for another 60 days, making it still legal for drivers to get behind the wheel. 

Louisiana drivers have only a 10-day grace period in which to renew an expired license before a $15 delinquent fee kicks in. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif

He did show up and I did have to file a police report, which was thrown out because it was my word versus his and wouldn't hold in court. He had his insurance company also attempt to sue me for damages, but nothing happened.

Tell me how I should have 'stole' on him though. This is why Ive stopped coming to this website, most of you have that hood mentality.
If you had just snuffed that ***** and shown him what was up there wouldn't have been any problems.  It would've shown him you weren't someone to be trifled with.

:lol:

then stop coming here you ******* chump. you're mad lame looking for views. go back to the bay area, you too soft for LA.

you're not even brown smh

expired ID, no plates, no insurance? what the hell you thing is going to happen ? by the looks of it, you're driving down 3rd street. what do you think is going to happen ? especially if you're cruising? you're mad lame trying to stunt on that street. im glad they took your car. cop should have broken your cameras also

EDIT:

can't believe i watched a video and gave him a view. mad at the fact that the cops didn't take the car :smh:

Last edited:
then stop coming here you ******* chump. you're mad lame looking for views. go back to the bay area, you too soft for LA.

you're not even brown smh

expired ID, no plates, no insurance? what the hell you thing is going to happen ? by the looks of it, you're driving down 3rd street. what do you think is going to happen ? especially if you're cruising? you're mad lame trying to stunt on that street. im glad they took your car. cop should have broken your cameras also

EDIT:

can't believe i watched a video and gave him a view. mad at the fact that the cops didn't take the car :smh:

Bruh that's not Yusef :nerd:

laugh.gif

shouldn't have touched his car if you not ready for confrontation...

***** like you are the one's who passed legislation banning duels back in the day...

Tired of having your card pulled legally... born of a long lineage of betas... 

That's why your dad stayed in the truck like snoop in the wash

officer was cool about it, fousey is an idiot

you need a license to drive

your friend was right to apologize for your childish behavior 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom