illuminati want my mind soul and body

[h1]Rapper Wafeeq Sabir El-Amin Shoots Friend In The Head Believing He Needed A Blood Sacrifice To Join The Illuminati[/h1]
· March 20, 2013

This guy raises the bar on what UN-signed rappers will do to get a record deal… We’ve all heard stories of so-called “blood sacrifices” made by some alleged members of the Illuminati to advance their careers.

Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeith II, President Obama, Bob Dylan  and Rihanna  are just a few of the people that have been dogged by Illuminati rumors.

27-year old aspiring rapper Wafeeq Sabir El-Amin  was obsessed with the lifestyle of the entertainment elite, in particular G-Unit  CEO, 50 Cent.

El-Amin of Richmond, Virginia believed he needed to sacrifice another human being to join the Illuminati. He stands accused of shooting his friend in the head while telling him “you are my sacrifice.”

According to The Richmond Times-Dispatch. El-Amin’s friend awoke on the night of December 26th to find El-Amin standing over him with a gun pointed at his head telling him he needed to be sacrificed.

The bullet ricocheted off of the friend’s head sending blood and bone fragments into his eye. Despite the injury he managed to wrestle the gun away and shoot El-Amin in the stomach before he ran off.

Deputy Commonwealth’s Attorney Thomas L. Johnson said El-Amin was so high on weed when questioned he couldn’t remember what happened. Johnson described the assailant as a danger to the public. A Henrico County judge scheduled El-Amin’s trial for June. His friend was not charged.

This story shows you the powerful effect of media.

mean.gif

The bullet ricocheted off of the friend’s head sending blood and bone fragments into his eye. Despite the injury he managed to wrestle the gun away and shoot El-Amin in the stomach before he ran off.

:wow:

[He] must got an angel, cause look how death missed his ***, Unbreakable, what you thought they'd called [him] Mr. Glass?

Good for him.

Last edited:
damn.

didn't make it past the first round of cuts.

gotta be a bad feeling when you're about to do a blood sacrifice and the person doesn't die.

plus, there's probably other stuff you have to do that he didn't know about.

son just wasn't illuminati material.

:wow:

[He] must got an angel, cause look how death missed his ***, Unbreakable, what you thought they'd called [him] Mr. Glass?

Good for him.

Crazy situation.

Y'all are ridiculing this guy but there are some grown *** men here who believe in the Illuminati . . . 

This illuminati shh has gotten out of hand..

I started a full egyptian sleeve on my arm this past summer and my ex and my friends were like, why did you get them illuminati symbols on your arm
mean.gif

This illuminati shh has gotten out of hand..

I started a full egyptian sleeve on my arm this past summer and my ex and my friends were like, why did you get them illuminati symbols on your arm:smh:

Cant even say im surprised.

Back
Top Bottom