"I'm 124 sandwiches away from an engagement ring"

She wouldn't do that for a brother though :smh:
When I scrolled down and saw that homie was white i nearly lost it. I'm mad bruhs. I'm mad. I can hardly find a sista who knows how to clean up behind herself let alone making a sandwich and my man gets a gourmet sandwich on demand like its nothin with a Kool effin Aid smile. *****!!! I'm just mad bruhs

I feel where y'all are coming from

dude really said

“You’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?”

and she didn't tell him to ST*U :smh:

seriously, only a white dude can get away with this with that type of a chick :lol:

dude must laugh his *** off when he's kicking back with his boys about how he has homegirl on a leash with a website that people actually go on dedicated to her making him sandwiches. i'd laugh so much if they wind up not getting married.

Last edited:

She wouldn't do that for a brother though
mean.gif
after 300 sandwiches he would have left her for a white girl
mean.gif
and on the 300th sandwitch he find out it wasnt his?!?

When I scrolled down and saw that homie was white i nearly lost it. I'm mad bruhs. I'm mad. I can hardly find a sista who knows how to clean up behind herself let alone making a sandwich and my man gets a gourmet sandwich on demand like its nothin with a Kool effin Aid smile. *****!!! I'm just mad bruhs

I feel where y'all are coming from

girl sounds like damaged goods. in her mid 30s, decent looking, and serving as a maid to some creeper looking dude. i mean, if this dude dripped alpha swagoo out my laptop screen i'd understand.

also, to all those complaining she's not with a black dude. she's 30-something so the black people she's met in her life have had their shot.

i think she just doesnt wanna lose this dude and have to start over so troll face has all the leverage.

Last edited:
also, to all those complaining she's not with a black dude. she's 30-something so the black people she's met in her life have had their shot.
And you know this how?

And you know this how?

because she's in her mid-30s and in Manhattan/BK meaning along with every other race on Earth, that she's obviously crossed paths with enough black people in her life to try to game her.

also seems semi-desperate to get married so i doubt she wouldn't date within her own race, but that part is just a guess.

And you know this how?
because she's in her mid-30s and in Manhattan/BK meaning along with every other race on Earth, that she's obviously crossed paths with enough black people in her life to try to game her.

also seems semi-desperate to get married so i doubt she wouldn't date within her own race, but that part is just a guess.
That's a pretty big assumption

Eh thats why i went and got an asian girl :pimp:

Again, those are a lot of assumptions. What if she's never dated black men? Its a sentiment that is starting to grow among Black women who feel they've been wronged by black men in some way, shape or form. All you need to do is look at social media and you see this. What if her standards are too high? As a black man, I see this all the time from black women who are successful like her and in the end they wind up chasing off potential suitors.

And you're right, she is desperate hence her willingness to do something as trivial as making sandwiches in the hopes that it'll convince him to marry her while being told stuff like "you haven't made me a sandwich yet."

Again, those are a lot of assumptions. What if she's never dated black men? Its a sentiment that is starting to grow among Black women who feel they've been wronged by black men in some way, shape or form. All you need to do is look at social media and you see this. What if her standards are too high? As a black man, I see this all the time from black women who are successful like her and in the end they wind up chasing off potential suitors.

And you're right, she is desperate hence her willingness to do something as trivial as making sandwiches in the hopes that it'll convince him to marry her while being told stuff like "you haven't made me a sandwich yet."
I wouldn't call her desperate for that, just a damn fool. Nobody with common sense would take that statement serious. 

Back
Top Bottom