I'm 18, and I gotta Bentley truck...you will never see me with a empty cup....

I got one more question. Was that B.G. and Turk on Flip's Why Y'all Haters So Mad? It has to be but I never seen their names on the track. B.G. was on Everyday too? I always heard B.G. on a few older songs.

Yea I agree with you 100% Peep :pimp:
There's still boys holding it dine but not many

I know this a Flip thread but since we on old school Houston rap I gotta post this classic
Heard this *** a few days ago and was like Damnnnnn.  :pimp: :pimp:

This was the **** in 99 or whenever it came out. :pimp:

Why was Lil Troy and Pimp C beefin?

Feels like I switched from Motorolla to a Prime Co phone trying to post right now. Quoted the wrong thing Ballerific, but I think that's BG Duke instead of B.G. from Cash Money. Him and Flip had a bunch of songs together from 99 to 02

Feels like I switched from Motorolla to a Prime Co phone trying to post right now. Quoted the wrong thing Ballerific, but I think that's BG Duke instead of B.G. from Cash Money. Him and Flip had a bunch of songs together from 99 to 02

Yeah, I see the name B.G. Duke but he sounds just like B.G. His accent, voice, slang, flow and talking about New Orleans. That **** has to be B.G.

i used to bump that "u gotta feel me" regular and screwed and chopped. I didnt know lil flip was still rapping though!

Why is Undaground Legend so expensive? $16.99 on Amazon or itunes?

And yes I still buy music
pimp.gif
Amazon product ASIN B00452J55A

Back
Top Bottom