Im 18 and im going to Las vegas in few days... any recommendations?

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

no need to go. stay home.
laugh.gif
True
laugh.gif

cirque du soleil is cool -- Ka is best IMO...

Check out planet hollywood shops & Ceasears shops, spend time out at the pool lots of ladies everywhere

can't wait til im 21... wasn't as fun a few years ago @ the SC event...

*bonus pic of the buffet we handled*
laugh.gif

n206400100_30441745_143.jpg

spice market buffet at planet hollywood (i went when it was still the alladin).

i second the recommendation for ka. me and my ex checked it out when we were in vegas and it was great.

stay home son. all i did was post up in circus circus at that amusement park they have when i was around that age except i was 17. Being 18 isnt much differentin vegas.

lol stay home..... go back when your 21 cuz u cant do anything..... acctually you can get a *@#%##

Maan have someone cop you a bottle...cop some tree...rent a motor scooter and go hotel hoppin. Holler at @+*! on the strip. Its guatanteed to be some under 21year old females. Just make it happen. No need to consult NT.

word... or call some of them numbers up from the flyers all over the place
laugh.gif

(dont get scammed though... realtalk)

i had fun when i went to vegas and i was 19.
my sister and her boyfriend bought me some FAT TUESDAYS.
and added 3 extra shots.
i was buzzing of the little bowl type thing at the top of the cup.

I went at the beginning of June and had a pretty good time. Went to a few clubs and don't know how I got in. They looked at my ID and I was expecting to beturned around, but they let me in anyways. My friend was born in 88', so he was always the first one to go in.

Despite going to those few clubs and getting a few drinks, it wasn't all that. I'm going back next summer though when I'll be 21.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I went at the beginning of June and had a pretty good time. Went to a few clubs and don't know how I got in. They looked at my ID and I was expecting to be turned around, but they let me in anyways. My friend was born in 88', so he was always the first one to go in.

Despite going to those few clubs and getting a few drinks, it wasn't all that. I'm going back next summer though when I'll be 21.
I just went to Vegas back in May, 3 weeks before I turned 21...I could've had a much better experience if it wasn't for damn summerschool.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Hopefully I'll hit the clubs up whenever I go again.

Back
Top Bottom