im 19.. ive been in the shoe game for 1yr. plz tell me how im doing :)

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

Nice start Keep it up
pimp.gif

I'm 19 as well. I started out just like you but within the past year or so, I've gotten into some rare kicks.

eBay is your friend.

not too well....not too well. jk....nice more uptempos and the 720s are somewhat decent. not alot that I like personally but it's all about what you like.keep it up.

good stuff man...best collection is a collection that you like.....

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

You're doing terrible, bro.. Don't take it offensive.

So because you don't like it his collection sucks??? Get outta here with that.

Tip - Buy what you like, not the hype.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

As long as you buy what you like, thats all that matters.

But sneakers are very addiciting. Sooner or later you'll start looking for rarer and more exclusive pieces.

Your collection can definitely use some heat. And im sure there are heat out there that will fit your preference, not just the hype.

But great start! And welcome to NT =D
ugh, too true. just keep buying what you like, but don't do it to the point where you're on the street... i'm going broke. likingthose pippen's man.

if jordans arent your thing its cool...i got like 50 pairs of air forces that will go with everything...your collection is nice...im only 21 and just broke325...Xx...

Originally Posted by NiPxD

As long as you buy what you like, thats all that matters.

But sneakers are very addiciting. Sooner or later you'll start looking for rarer and more exclusive pieces.

Your collection can definitely use some heat. And im sure there are heat out there that will fit your preference, not just the hype.

But great start! And welcome to NT =D
QFT

youre doin good brah, wayy better than me, but i havent really started =/, im going to get to it as soon as i get my money up....but im 16, so i got time, and7v0a3 Alexandria!! lol

Back
Top Bottom