I'm a Sucker For Cornrows and Manicured Toes...

:lol:
I was a little bit younger than 7th grade, but I can just imagine how shawties would break dudes off in the club to this joint @ the time...
Should we apologize? Hell nawww just leave em pissed :smokin

YESSSS!!!!!!

i rubbed many a booties and breastses at college parties because of this song

But manicured toes ?
laugh.gif

smokin.gif
Still fire tho.
I always wondered how many people found the line to be hilarious. Now I know it wasn't only us.

Just a hot song and vid. This was around Freshman yr high school for me, and what a damn good time it was. I never got this album though until "Batter Up" come out. Ahhh, the good ol days of releasing 1 single, letting it marinate, releasing another, repeat and repeat, stretched over the course of a full year...instead of throwing &@*# at a wall to see what sticks, or paying to make your record hotter than it actually is.

Ahhh, the good ol days of releasing 1 single, letting it marinate, releasing another, repeat and repeat, stretched over the course of a full year...instead of throwing &@*# at a wall to see what sticks, or paying to make your record hotter than it actually is.

I just shed a tear...

Just a hot song and vid. This was around Freshman yr high school for me, and what a damn good time it was. I never got this album though until "Batter Up" come out. Ahhh, the good ol days of releasing 1 single, letting it marinate, releasing another, repeat and repeat, stretched over the course of a full year...instead of throwing &@*# at a wall to see what sticks, or paying to make your record hotter than it actually is.

Truth! I still spin this record at parties as well.

Absolutely inexcusable... Too many grown men to let that make it to the radio. Pedicure wouldn't have thrown anything off on the cadence or rhyme scheme .
laugh.gif
 I always wondered how cats let this slide too

But this was the ultimate banger...classic joint 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom