im a terrible human being but i need your help. (another dumb girl thread)

Must be nice having two girls when us good guys can't even get one 
mean.gif

Man up, and do the right thing by being honest. You can't blame yourself for catching feelings for another girl. Humans are naturally wired to be polygamous. But you do owe it to your significant other to be truthful. If you want to be with the side chick, tell your current girl how it is. It sucks but you owe it to her to be honest. 

Last edited:
Must be nice having two girls when us good guys can't even get one 
mean.gif

Man up, and do the right thing by being honest. You can't blame yourself for catching feelings for another girl. Humans are naturally wired to be polygamous. But you do owe it to your significant other to be truthful. If you want to be with the side chick, tell your current girl how it is. It sucks but you owe it to her to be honest. 

Stop your blood claat cryin.

Reading some of these got me replaying that alonzo gif in my head over and over :lol:

Yall wanna know the illest thing bout it, my main chick is wayyyy better in bed too.

And my main is beautiful, but she has had a baby and she was so petite before hand that the stretch mark gods werent so kind to her. She is still mad petite u just gotta leave the shirt on around her tummy while u put in work. Yall know the move.

I know its mad shallow but the side joint her body is amazing, every inch is incredible. So even tho she aint as fun its so damn fun just looking at her naked. Im addicted or some ****.

I need jesus.

your gonna get bored wit your side chick just like your bored wit your bm. only one of these ppl can actually ruin you life tho. ditch the piece and keep the peace. child support is a b, on her period.

hop the fence if the grass is greener, walk around it and if it isn't, jump right back.

U broke rule #1 by catching feelings. U in too deep to jus walk away. And trust me she jus seem perfect bcuz u used to yo bm. Everything been the same for 6 years so something new n different is refreshing. If u were single u probably wouldve smashed the side piece n kept it moving. I been there before n got a homeboy in this exact situation. Remember who was there when u was down.

The grass ain't always greener on the other side. Anyways, you gotta weigh your options and make the decision for yourself.

i would say dump the side piece and work on the relationship with your main,ut like the guy on the las tpage asid, not enough details. If shes with someone else also then this could be a messy situation.

the side chick is always fun because more than likely you told her all the **** your main doesn't so she knows exactly what to do to keep you interested

also you don't have to deal with the same real **** with the side chick...you never discuss rent/bills, how to raise jr or anything like that...

you might talk about hopes and dreams and **** but thats nothing

what if the side get pregnant and blows up? you gonna cheat on her too?

nothing wrong w/dancing in a club but that isnt exactly my idea of having it together

Last edited:
OP stay with your BM.

If you choose the side chick now, 6 years down the road when the relationship gets rocky again (it definitely will) she is very likely to cheat on you. You may not have the best relationship with your BM now, but at least there's potential to make the relationship work.

the side chick is always fun because more than likely you told her all the **** your main doesn't so she knows exactly what to do to keep you interested

also you don't have to deal with the same real **** with the side chick...you never discuss rent/bills, how to raise jr or anything like that...

you might talk about hopes and dreams and **** but thats nothing

what if the side get pregnant and blows up? you gonna cheat on her too?

nothing wrong w/dancing in a club but that isnt exactly my idea of having it together

QFT. IMO OP, your vision is clouded right now. I think it's a bad idea. You need to sort things out in your head man. Sometimes perception is king....

In situations like this I refer to Da Gawd Nick McCauley from Heat. "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."  Use the side piece as the independent variable along with your BM and when you come up with those results, then you will know exactly what you will do.

I shoulda ran a long time ago and i know its hard with no pics but im tellin u her body is just so right.

Im not gonna leave my bm, and im going to try and focus my energy into her that i was focusing on the side.

I guess now i gotta figure out a way to man up and shake the side. I really dont want to and quiting anything when you arent ready to is a recipe for disaster but reading some of this stuff helped me realize what i already know, i got no future with the side.

Sidechick has dudes doin wild **** for her non stop, she acts like if i say the word she can just hop into the perfect girlfriend mode and dead that entire chapter in her life. Problem is she is who she is. She enjoys the attention to much and like some of u said will get bored eventually.

She still be acting boy crazy, stupid lil **** like having matt kemp with his shirt off as her phones screen saver and uploading selfies on ig everyday is proof of that.

How do i erase these feelings i have for her tho? its legit been over a year and we have shared a lot, i wish i just kept her at jump off distance but i was weak.

NT i need that gospel.

While you typing and replying to us, somebody else digging your side piece.

If the side piece letting you smash knowing you got a BM, what's to say she ain't cheating on her man, or she ain't letting other dudes smash? Don't tell me she said, "you're the only one", you can't believe that after the damage YOU'VE done. Cheating at this point is all fair game, your doing it, so if she does it to you, you cant even be mad, but you will because you've caught feelings.

Your ****** bruh.

I say body bag your BM and SP, take your child and put him in a basket, let him float down a river. You copp a ticket for the next flight out to Bulgaria and start a new life.

Last edited:
While you typing and replying to us, somebody else digging your side piece.

If the side piece letting you smash knowing you got a BM, what's to say she ain't cheating on her man, or she ain't letting other dudes smash? Don't tell me she said, "you're the only one", you can't believe that after the damage YOU'VE done. Cheating at this point is all fair game, your doing it, so if she does it to you, you cant even be mad, but you will because you've caught feelings.

Your ****** bruh.

I say body bag your BM and SP, take your child and put him in a basket, let him float down a river. You copp a ticket for the next flight out to Bulgaria and start a new life.

Dog twist that spear in a little more i think my heart is still beating. :lol:

Nah thats real spill tho and :rofl: at that last part

Back
Top Bottom