I'm Addicted to Soda

Soda... 
pimp.gif

good lookin out people, im gonna get some water in my life and dump all this soda out the door (early Christmas for the bum down the street). SMH at me for having 6 12 packs of cherry pepsi and not one damn case of water in my kitchen

good lookin out people, im gonna get some water in my life and dump all this soda out the door (early Christmas for the bum down the street). SMH at me for having 6 12 packs of cherry pepsi and not one damn case of water in my kitchen

You're slowly tearing away at the lining of your esophagus.

All of that acid daily is never good.

Not sure how far your addiction spans, but it may be confined to certain settings (home, car, or work).

Carry a bottle of water with you and try to drink it outside of these settings. Try a cup at first and gradually move on to bottles. Eventually, you'll be able to drink water in those soda-specific settings. As for the soda, try to limit yourself to two cans a day until you can successfully drink water without the nausea and headaches.

You don't have to completely give up soda, but 3-6 cans a day is OD.

You're slowly tearing away at the lining of your esophagus.

All of that acid daily is never good.

Not sure how far your addiction spans, but it may be confined to certain settings (home, car, or work).

Carry a bottle of water with you and try to drink it outside of these settings. Try a cup at first and gradually move on to bottles. Eventually, you'll be able to drink water in those soda-specific settings. As for the soda, try to limit yourself to two cans a day until you can successfully drink water without the nausea and headaches.

You don't have to completely give up soda, but 3-6 cans a day is OD.

Just quit all together.

I used to go through half a liter a day whenever we'd get soda. I've had three glasses of soda in the past year.

Just quit all together.

I used to go through half a liter a day whenever we'd get soda. I've had three glasses of soda in the past year.

I kept hella water in the house and drank nothing but lemonade and raspberry iced tea when I went out

I kept hella water in the house and drank nothing but lemonade and raspberry iced tea when I went out

bro

STOP DRINKING IT SO MUCH

you're gonna have to beat this into your head man. my homie next door is 21 and has already had diabetes for a couple years because he used to put down a 2 liter every day at least.

personally i used to drink a lot of soda but lucky for me it was always diet since my ma was trying to watch her weight and all that.

something i've also realized about cola, that %$%# looks like straight poison. it's a bubbly black liquid that would sting your tongue if you never had it before.. if i had never known what soda was i'd be terrified of that %$%#
laugh.gif

with that said, i still love soda.

bro

STOP DRINKING IT SO MUCH

you're gonna have to beat this into your head man. my homie next door is 21 and has already had diabetes for a couple years because he used to put down a 2 liter every day at least.

personally i used to drink a lot of soda but lucky for me it was always diet since my ma was trying to watch her weight and all that.

something i've also realized about cola, that %$%# looks like straight poison. it's a bubbly black liquid that would sting your tongue if you never had it before.. if i had never known what soda was i'd be terrified of that %$%#
laugh.gif

with that said, i still love soda.

I've only drank soda a handful of times this year, but for the most part I've been drinking water and green tea the past two years.
OP, try switching to diet soda, then go diet, caffeine-free, then just go straight water.
This is coming from a guy whose father worked for Pepsi and always brought free soda and juice home.

I've only drank soda a handful of times this year, but for the most part I've been drinking water and green tea the past two years.
OP, try switching to diet soda, then go diet, caffeine-free, then just go straight water.
This is coming from a guy whose father worked for Pepsi and always brought free soda and juice home.

Keep it up and you might get stones. Try to limit yourself on dark sodas but if you can't then go with diet sodas. I've been drinking diet dr.pepper or diet moutine dew. I have a friend that is a chemist for coca cola and he told me to never drink dark sodas again because of the stuff is made out of will cause a lot of problems with long term drinking of dark sodas.

Keep it up and you might get stones. Try to limit yourself on dark sodas but if you can't then go with diet sodas. I've been drinking diet dr.pepper or diet moutine dew. I have a friend that is a chemist for coca cola and he told me to never drink dark sodas again because of the stuff is made out of will cause a lot of problems with long term drinking of dark sodas.

How old are u?

BTW I haven't had a soda in at least 5yrs and sometimes I'm curious to taste other ppls soda and now can't stand em.

Water, Gatorade and Alcohol is all I drink! FTW

How old are u?

BTW I haven't had a soda in at least 5yrs and sometimes I'm curious to taste other ppls soda and now can't stand em.

Water, Gatorade and Alcohol is all I drink! FTW

I'm kinda going thru that...I used to drink a lot of sodas,mainly Pepsi & Mountain Dew...I still drink the Mountain Dew White Out sometimes,but usually when I want a soda,I'll drink this...

26325b.jpg

20101115.jpg

I'm kinda going thru that...I used to drink a lot of sodas,mainly Pepsi & Mountain Dew...I still drink the Mountain Dew White Out sometimes,but usually when I want a soda,I'll drink this...

26325b.jpg

20101115.jpg

Back
Top Bottom