I'm almost positive that Drake ghostwrote Kanye's verse on Run This Town...

thebachellor

Banned
TELL me the rhyme scheme isn't Drake.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Now that it's outof the bag that Ye doesn't write his own $$%@ (all the time anyway), it should come as no surprise that this could have occured.

Compare "Successful" to Ye's verse...The rhyme schemes are as close as they can be without it being too obvious. And obvious Drake-esque lineslike...
"Its crazy how you can go from being Joe Blow.... to everybody being on your $%#@ no #$%$"
"Take my verses too seriously you hate me... cause i'm the one to paint a vivid picture no HD"

You remember Drake's hot 97 freestyle? Tell me that "vacuum interior and shine wheels" verse isn't the exact same rhyme scheme as Ye'sverse
laugh.gif

You obviously... because you replied to this thread.
laugh.gif

Its funny when dudes try to be on some smart @%@% but end up playing themselves...

funny who the first person to cosign was
laugh.gif
....but idk i never seen the full drake freestyle....when i saw the blackberry istopped it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

laugh.gif

Its funny when dudes try to be on some smart @%@% but end up playing themselves...

You a ho, shut the %$#% up

TELL me the rhyme scheme isn't Drake.
eyes.gif
smh.gif
Now that it's out of the bag that Ye doesn't write his own $$%@ (all the time anyway), it should come as no surprise that this could have occured.

Compare "Successful" to Ye's verse...The rhyme schemes are as close as they can be without it being too obvious. And obvious Drake-esque lines like...
"Its crazy how you can go from being a bachellor to Joe Blow.... to everybody being on your $%#@ no %*%$ tho"
"Take my verses too seriously you hate me... cause i'm the one to paint a vivid picture no HD"

You remember Drake's hot 97 freestyle? Tell me that "vacuum interior and shine wheels" verse isn't the exact same rhyme scheme as Ye's verse
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

laugh.gif

youstillmad.jpg

That's all you got you ol *****made %%+$!, yeah obviously I am still mad that's why I'm going on you u #%*+#$% square. Get some {()} BACHELLOR huh,you prolly got a dude for a room mate

laugh.gif

youstillmad.jpg

That's all you got you ol *****made %%+$!, yeah obviously I am still mad that's why I'm going on you u #%*+#$% square. Get some {()} BACHELLOR huh, you prolly got a dude for a room mate

u-mad1.jpg

laugh.gif

youstillmad.jpg

That's all you got you ol *****made %%+$!, yeah obviously I am still mad that's why I'm going on you u #%*+#$% square. Get some {()} BACHELLOR huh, you prolly got a dude for a room mate

u-mad1.jpg

yeah alright, I'm mad. I would slap the $+%$ outta u if I eva caught u out here, ain't no pictures of random +%$$!!++ gone help you when I get tobeating yo lame +@#

laugh.gif

youstillmad.jpg

u-mad1.jpg

yeah alright, I'm mad. I would slap the $+%$ outta u if I eva caught u out here, ain't no pictures of random +%$$!!++ gone help you when I get to beating yo lame +@#

u%2Bmad.jpg

Intresting....How come it can't be that Kanye ghost wrote for Drake and that's y they sound similar. I mean Ye been in the game kicking the same typeof flow since before he was on roc with jay. I always felt drake flow was a mixture of ye and wayne together. Nothing original about drake flow so I wouldthink it's the other way around. Ye getting rhymes from consequence isn't a surprise cuz his flow is similar to his and they both acknowledge the ghostwritting.

Back
Top Bottom