I'm an aspiring alcoholic. Vol: Drunk Uncle D

El Paso's that bad?
laugh.gif

Ooooooh the days of Popov. Those were tremendous.

Seagrams 7 Crown is pretty good with Sprite in my opinion, and it's about $20 for the 1.75 L.

Cheap vodka that I didn't mind was Finlandia which was also around $20. This was also mixed with OJ and tonic all night. Love mixing vodka, not a fan of taking shots of it.

Ooooooh the days of Popov. Those were tremendous.

Seagrams 7 Crown is pretty good with Sprite in my opinion, and it's about $20 for the 1.75 L.

Cheap vodka that I didn't mind was Finlandia which was also around $20. This was also mixed with OJ and tonic all night. Love mixing vodka, not a fan of taking shots of it.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Is Finlandia any good? Thinking about grabbing a bottle when I hit the abc store tonight.
Oooh nooo! Haha I had a bad night with that...
sick.gif

I can't say for everyone but I wouldn't get it again. Do you like flavored vodka?

Is Finlandia any good? Thinking about grabbing a bottle when I hit the abc store tonight.
sick.gif

I can't say for everyone but I wouldn't get it again. Do you like flavored vodka?

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

sick.gif

I had Finlandia not too long ago, split a handle with my boys before going out and the dude at the liquor store convinced us to try it cuz it was cheap and pretty good(or he was just trying to get rid of them).  Anyway, I mixed with mostly tonic all night cuz like I said, vodka is my favorite liquor to mix and least favorite to take shots of(even Ketel One and Goose shots don't impress me).  I thought it was very good mixed and didn't have any problems with it.

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

sick.gif

I had Finlandia not too long ago, split a handle with my boys before going out and the dude at the liquor store convinced us to try it cuz it was cheap and pretty good(or he was just trying to get rid of them).  Anyway, I mixed with mostly tonic all night cuz like I said, vodka is my favorite liquor to mix and least favorite to take shots of(even Ketel One and Goose shots don't impress me).  I thought it was very good mixed and didn't have any problems with it.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

if you are drinking Popov you are a very young drinker. even Smirnoff is wack.
Smirnoff beats out more expensive vodkas in blind tastes tests, it's a very solid choice, especially if you're just going to be mixing it.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

if you are drinking Popov you are a very young drinker. even Smirnoff is wack.
Smirnoff beats out more expensive vodkas in blind tastes tests, it's a very solid choice, especially if you're just going to be mixing it.

Ciroc
Johnny Walker
Henny
Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum
any flavor Bacardi rum
151 (even better in water ice)

thats usually what we drink

Ciroc
Johnny Walker
Henny
Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum
any flavor Bacardi rum
151 (even better in water ice)

thats usually what we drink

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Cisco
Night Train
Thunderbird

roll.gif
My pops warned me about this, along with MadDog 20/20
laugh.gif
the ONLY reason I know about these things is because that's what the bum outside the liquor store back in HS would drink

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Cisco
Night Train
Thunderbird

roll.gif
My pops warned me about this, along with MadDog 20/20
laugh.gif
the ONLY reason I know about these things is because that's what the bum outside the liquor store back in HS would drink

find someone who has some moonshine. Smooth as it can get from what I've heard. Anybody like Bourban?

find someone who has some moonshine. Smooth as it can get from what I've heard. Anybody like Bourban?

Back
Top Bottom