I'm bored, anyone have a funny story?

So a while back I discovered a honeybaked ham in the fridge. I heated some up and made a sandwich. My mom came downstairs and asked me if I was going ham, laughed, and then asked if she said it right. Me and my sister gave her a blank stare and then I threw my sandwich away and went back to my room.
laugh.gif

So a while back I discovered a honeybaked ham in the fridge. I heated some up and made a sandwich. My mom came downstairs and asked me if I was going ham, laughed, and then asked if she said it right. Me and my sister gave her a blank stare and then I threw my sandwich away and went back to my room.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by High Altitude

laugh.gif

lawrence_office_space_RE_if_you_had_3_3_billion_dollars_what_would_you_do_with_it-s498x263-47204-580.jpg

Originally Posted by High Altitude

laugh.gif

lawrence_office_space_RE_if_you_had_3_3_billion_dollars_what_would_you_do_with_it-s498x263-47204-580.jpg

i watched this girl fight her man after the club on Friday

!$@! was hilarious...

then right across the street some guys were arguing w/a car of girls cuz the girls hit their car and tried to leave

a cop got involved to get insurance info and they were still arguing back and forth...we just sat on our cars and watched

we thought someone was gonna hit the cop cuz he was by himself and really small

the let out was better than the club

i watched this girl fight her man after the club on Friday

!$@! was hilarious...

then right across the street some guys were arguing w/a car of girls cuz the girls hit their car and tried to leave

a cop got involved to get insurance info and they were still arguing back and forth...we just sat on our cars and watched

we thought someone was gonna hit the cop cuz he was by himself and really small

the let out was better than the club

i was hooking up with a chick last night, and she put her finger up my butthole. I grabbed her hand and then walked away.

i was hooking up with a chick last night, and she put her finger up my butthole. I grabbed her hand and then walked away.

so two deers walk of a gay bar.

one looks at the other and says "I cant believe i blew 30 bucks!"

so two deers walk of a gay bar.

one looks at the other and says "I cant believe i blew 30 bucks!"

One time I came home from work and made myself a bowl of chicken Ramen. My mom walked into the room and saw me eating. She walked up to the table and put a can of diet Coke next to me and said "chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side."

I emptied the bowl of soup on the carpet, smashed the bowl into 1000 pieces on the kitchen floor and started looking for apartments that night. I haven't spoken to my mom in 7 years since this incident.

One time I came home from work and made myself a bowl of chicken Ramen. My mom walked into the room and saw me eating. She walked up to the table and put a can of diet Coke next to me and said "chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side."

I emptied the bowl of soup on the carpet, smashed the bowl into 1000 pieces on the kitchen floor and started looking for apartments that night. I haven't spoken to my mom in 7 years since this incident.

Once my mom made pizza, said it had pretty boy swag. I threw the pizza into traffic, screamed like a banshee and pushed her down the stairs. She still down there.

Once my mom made pizza, said it had pretty boy swag. I threw the pizza into traffic, screamed like a banshee and pushed her down the stairs. She still down there.

Back
Top Bottom