i'm calling it, kansas state will win the national championship.

here's my logic:

79274079.jpg

b-easy is gonna do what melo did at cuse with walker as his sidekick. beasley and billy are the most dominant duo in the country.
can't wait to pencil them in as my nat'l champ come bracket time and make some $$$ in the bracket pools.
pimp.gif

You're the same person that said....
Moss would win the SB MVP
Rudy Gay would in the Dunk contest
You going for 0-3? Maybe 0-4 with your Nationals.

out of all of your predictions, id go with this one for some reason. It just brings me back to the season Melo led the orangemen to the national chip alongsideWarrick. Noone expected them to win it beginning of the tourny. They were under the radar. Was even unranked at one point or 25, dont remember.

562153e6c8a262ba27a6099d3a770d02047fc45.gif

And you also told me that your Nats are gonna whoop my Braves in their new park on Opening day SMH.
smh.gif

BTW

Derrick Rose and Memphis > Beasley and K-State
tongue.gif

laugh now, but when beasley is cutting down the nets in san antonio i will give you all an e-middle finger.
tongue.gif
roll.gif

tongue.gif

best team memphis has beaten: g-town

best team k-state has beaten: kansas

k-state > memphis

k-state beat kansas with relative ease. beasley is dominating on cruise control right now, just imagine what he's gonna do when he turns it up a notch cometourney time.
eek.gif

Picking any team to win the tourney is ridiculously hard with the odds, but picking K-State def suspect. Oh and as a huge moss fan, I would like to request younever make predictions regarding him again.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

tongue.gif

k-state > memphis

k-state beat kansas with relative ease. beasley is dominating on cruise control right now, just imagine what he's gonna do when he turns it up a notch come tourney time.
eek.gif

Duke>K State> Kansas > Norfolk State> UNC
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

You're a Nationals fan, you have ZERO cred.
laugh.gif
When is Billy Walker going to lose some weight? He looks like he around 235-240.

how the hell is he going lose weight during the season?

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

tongue.gif

k-state > memphis

k-state beat kansas with relative ease. beasley is dominating on cruise control right now, just imagine what he's gonna do when he turns it up a notch come tourney time.
eek.gif

wink.gif

The whole SEC > Duke
wink.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

Picking any team to win the tourney is ridiculously hard with the odds, but picking K-State def suspect. Oh and as a huge moss fan, I would like to request you never make predictions regarding him again.

is you serious? moss would have won super bowl mvp after he caught the go ahead touchdown. i request that you never falsely claim to be a huge moss fanagain b/c you come out of nowhere. i am the ONLY true moss loyalist on nt, you are an impostor.
anyways...back to the topic...

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

tongue.gif

k-state > memphis

eek.gif

wink.gif
The whole SEC > Duke
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by friscostylez

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

You're a Nationals fan, you have ZERO cred.
laugh.gif
When is Billy Walker going to lose some weight? He looks like he around 235-240.

how the hell is he going lose weight during the season?

Umm...you usually would lose weight during a season.

Like I said in the college basketball thread...K-State doesn't play worth a damn away from home. Today is good evidence. They lost to this same Missouriteam at Missouri. I don't know if Missouri can actually be called a "team" anymore with as many players as they've kicked off the team in thepast couple weeks. Bottom line....last I checked, there are no NCAA tournament games scheduled for Bramlage Coliseum this year.

Oh yeah, we will further explain my point when we dismantle them in Lawrence on March 1st. Beasley, Walker, and their high school coach will be in the mosthostile environment they've ever seen and not know how to handle it.

I could see them making a run, but I think Elite 8 would be the BEST I see them doing...

I still have a healthy North Carolina winning it all....

Back
Top Bottom