I'm Catching Charges like Moss. Vol. Srs business. Brigands and Rapscallions enter

So... I got caught with the tumbleweed this fine morn. And, in an effort to exculpate myself from the villainous powers that be. It is a misdemeanor, but the thing is, I never ever showed a single form of ID. Is it possible that he could look me up, and see a pic of me?If not, I fully intend to deny till I die, under the premise that I wasn't there and someone who got caught was posing as me. Any ideas?

So... I got caught with the tumbleweed this fine morn. And, in an effort to exculpate myself from the villainous powers that be. It is a misdemeanor, but the thing is, I never ever showed a single form of ID. Is it possible that he could look me up, and see a pic of me?If not, I fully intend to deny till I die, under the premise that I wasn't there and someone who got caught was posing as me. Any ideas?

I don't have a car
laugh.gif

And I signed a paper saying I'd appear in court. But I dont have a signature.

Guess it depends on what kind of computer system they have, but yeah they could look you up in the DMVs site and see your DL pic.

Guess it depends on what kind of computer system they have, but yeah they could look you up in the DMVs site and see your DL pic.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

if you tell the judge you're sorry he will let you go son

I take it some of yall have never dealt with Arizona authorities
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

if you tell the judge you're sorry he will let you go son

I take it some of yall have never dealt with Arizona authorities
laugh.gif

good sir if they never took your legal state ID or school ID
they only know you by face and they have no proof this even happened possibly.
deny till you die good chap.

i once was hemmed by the local constable and he took my cannabis ciggarette and destroyed it on the spot and told me to expect a summons in the local parcel delivery.
needless to say, none were come.

Back
Top Bottom