I'm coming home!!! Vol. Motherland

leaving on the 11th of january...to all the folks that travel how you manage to not to kill yourself in a 16 hour plane ride?

Heading out tomorrow night and arriving the 26th. I just checked the forecast for Manila, and its nothing but thunderstorm/rain? Damn that sucks. Should i packa couple of hoodies?

Is it true that if you leave for the Philippines on the 24th and miss Christmas day tickets are 50% off?

Originally Posted by soul228

Don't forget to visit the 3rd largest mall in the world...SM North EDSA...at least to tell your friends when you got back to the States
happy.gif
i didn't know sm city was the 3rd largest mall in the world

going home june when my kids are off from school...really want to meet some NT peeps...curious ako kay kingcruz...being a father like him.....maraming beer angmauubos namin

you guys visiting should check out Cebu on the 3rd week of January for the Sinulog. Hella parties all over the streets

Originally Posted by jepeh21

Don't forget to visit the 3rd largest mall in the world...SM North EDSA...at least to tell your friends when you got back to the States
happy.gif
Yep...it's declared already...it's now larger than MOA
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

you guys visiting should check out Cebu on the 3rd week of January for the Sinulog. Hella parties all over the streets
Yeah and the new ride there...the "Building Edge Ride"
devil.gif

i just might go to cebu...i know for a fact im gonna be staying for couple of days in my province batangas...im hella lazy to pack my things

i just came back from the Philippines. Christmas and New Year there was so fun. I went to Baguio and Nueva Ecija. I want to go back already.

Originally Posted by jepeh21

happy.gif
Yep...it's declared already...it's now larger than MOA
happy.gif
really now? haha, i bet i'd bet maninibago na ako pag uwi ko sa pinas, haven't been back since 99.

today is the day im flying out!!!! didn't get much sleep last night...by any chance does philippine airlines has a charger outlet in the seats?

whoooaaa may NT forum section na Philippines! havent been to NT for years!

dito pa ba si CarlofromdaPi? hanep si kingcrux, mod ng NT! hehe di ko kayo nakaka EB but i go to pinas every couple of years last time in dec 2007. needless tosay i wear breaknecking kicks each time hehe Nikepark staff sa glorietta freaks out sa tiffany and aj1 white/red hi 95 retro na suot ko lolz

all the best to NT.

=k=

Back
Top Bottom