I'm drunk watching Faster. Dwayne Johnson Appreciation topic. If you smell what the rock is cooking

I was hoping The Rock would fail in acting and have to return to the WWE. 
When he and SCSA left the WWE was just tough to watch.

the peoples champion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Stupid Disney keeps offering him these stupid family parts. Now i'm watching race to witch mountain and this would suck monkey balls but because the rock is in this it's alright. Damn it's 2.40 am in here. If i'm fast i could go and get a pizza from this cool turkish place which is open till 3am
Those idiots wouldn't make me a pizza because it was too late for them. Lazy mofo's 

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Stupid Disney keeps offering him these stupid family parts. Now i'm watching race to witch mountain and this would suck monkey balls but because the rock is in this it's alright. Damn it's 2.40 am in here. If i'm fast i could go and get a pizza from this cool turkish place which is open till 3am
Those idiots wouldn't make me a pizza because it was too late for them. Lazy mofo's 

Back when I as an elementary student, I got detention when I asked a teacher if she liked pie.

Back when I as an elementary student, I got detention when I asked a teacher if she liked pie.

Originally Posted by ao17

laugh.gif

nah she preferred more the  strudel

laugh.gif

nah she preferred more the  strudel

In 7th grade I told my teacher I had poontang pie, the whole class started laughing. She said "I never heard about it, but it sounds delicious" good thing she didn't know what I was talking about.

In 7th grade I told my teacher I had poontang pie, the whole class started laughing. She said "I never heard about it, but it sounds delicious" good thing she didn't know what I was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom