I'm goin to hell but I can't help it

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

you know what is even funnier than this when you end up having kids with disabilities. you my friend have a special place in hell reserved for you.here this is for you
indifferent.gif

cosign

I don't practice religion. Don't worry about me boy. Like I said just log off NT and go somewhere else. Everybody is coming in here giving youstonefaces at your sick attempt at humor or whatever you call it.that should tell you something. You just need to give up at life cause it is obvious youdon't deserve what you have.

damn you gettin all serious kid. you think i give a %#%@ about the stoneface or lack of e-props? +@%% outta here... you dont like it keep it movin. youre theone comin in here on your high horse playing the morality card. like i said, keep hate alive.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

...werewolf is gothic...

...werewolf is boys naked...

I LIKE TO MAKE WEREWOLF MOVIES!!!

...I fight vampires...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was awesome.

I tried not to laugh couldn't help it
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

damn you gettin all serious kid. you think i give a %#%@ about the stoneface or lack of e-props? +@%% outta here... you dont like it keep it movin. youre the one comin in here on your high horse playing the morality card. like i said, keep hate alive.

What the #$++ that +!$! was'nt even funny.

I came in thinking of seeing something funny and am about to leave wondering what
in the world is wrong with you.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Hell is just something made up to scare people into doing what their Religious leaders want them to do.......soo is heaven.

Who else do you like you like make fun of black people , jews, asians. Or do you branch out into others areas like molesting children and animals. Maybe youlike to steal from the poor. Basically youre a sick %$#@ and no one wants you here. LTFONT

sorry homes, but the list to hell is so long, you'll be centuries away from feeling the heat.

I'm closer to the front.

nobody's a saint or accurately, there are very so few people on earth who are complete non sinners.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

sorry homes, but the list to hell is so long, you'll be centuries away from feeling the heat.

I'm closer to the front.

nobody's a saint or accurately, there are very so few people on earth who are complete non sinners.

agreed.

Back
Top Bottom