im going crazy! i need opinions

alrihgt thanks guys looking like im gonna go for the cool greys thanks for all the opinions
pimp.gif

Cool greys all day.....stock locate the VIIs or buy em on ebay for below retail in a few weeks.

Cool greys all day.....stock locate the VIIs or buy em on ebay for below retail in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by maxpapic

as soon as he finished saying '$170,' i would have been knocking old ladies and kids out of my way as i ran to the bank or the stash.

LOL !!!! GOLD mate !!!

Originally Posted by maxpapic

as soon as he finished saying '$170,' i would have been knocking old ladies and kids out of my way as i ran to the bank or the stash.

LOL !!!! GOLD mate !!!

grab the CG Xi's if anything you can grab the VII on ebay later if there sold out in stores. You can't beat five bucks under initial retail.

grab the CG Xi's if anything you can grab the VII on ebay later if there sold out in stores. You can't beat five bucks under initial retail.

get your bordeaus... then dont skip out on the concords in a few months and you'll be a happy man... with
pimp.gif
kicks

get your bordeaus... then dont skip out on the concords in a few months and you'll be a happy man... with
pimp.gif
kicks

Pick the pair YOU like. Personally I'd take the CG XI. Bordeauxs are nice but I don't get all hyped about them. I'll probably get some flak for saying this but the Raptors from the VII pack is sufficiently close enough to the Bordeaux for me. (paid $80)

Pick the pair YOU like. Personally I'd take the CG XI. Bordeauxs are nice but I don't get all hyped about them. I'll probably get some flak for saying this but the Raptors from the VII pack is sufficiently close enough to the Bordeaux for me. (paid $80)

Originally Posted by erby13

so since February ive been planing on buying Bordeaux's but this guy i know is selling his ds cool grey 11s for 170 and i dont know which to choose so my basic question is Bordeaux's or cool grey s?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

flip a coin

Originally Posted by erby13

so since February ive been planing on buying Bordeaux's but this guy i know is selling his ds cool grey 11s for 170 and i dont know which to choose so my basic question is Bordeaux's or cool grey s?
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

flip a coin

well depends on whether you want to wear them as casual shoes or not.
The cool grey XI are definetly the more stylish and smooth looking shoe,

but the Bordeaux VII are instant classics as they were the Air Jordans

which was the first colorway of the OG VII and premiered at the 

All Star Game 1992 worn by MJ.

The coolgrey XI has been worn by MJ several times during his last

NBA season. As i remember, he wore them during his very last game

at the Madison Square Garden and scored 39 points though his Wizards

lost the game by a margin.

well depends on whether you want to wear them as casual shoes or not.
The cool grey XI are definetly the more stylish and smooth looking shoe,

but the Bordeaux VII are instant classics as they were the Air Jordans

which was the first colorway of the OG VII and premiered at the 

All Star Game 1992 worn by MJ.

The coolgrey XI has been worn by MJ several times during his last

NBA season. As i remember, he wore them during his very last game

at the Madison Square Garden and scored 39 points though his Wizards

lost the game by a margin.

You cant go wrong with either pair bro but I would get the Cool Greys because $170 is really a steal for them.

You cant go wrong with either pair bro but I would get the Cool Greys because $170 is really a steal for them.

Back
Top Bottom