I'm going in...VOL. Wall Street

So I've decided to take some play money, start up an E*Trade account and see what it can do. I've always watched the market from a distance...a very, very long distance, so you can I can say I don't know jack about it. I have $500 to play with, try to familiarize myself with everything and hopefully make a little bit of change. Any advice, suggestions, ideas etc. are much appreciated. 

So I've decided to take some play money, start up an E*Trade account and see what it can do. I've always watched the market from a distance...a very, very long distance, so you can I can say I don't know jack about it. I have $500 to play with, try to familiarize myself with everything and hopefully make a little bit of change. Any advice, suggestions, ideas etc. are much appreciated. 

theres a big stock market thread and a couple NTers even have some stock blogs i believe...do a search

theres a big stock market thread and a couple NTers even have some stock blogs i believe...do a search

Originally Posted by Futuristic

$500?

You're not going in.
At least he's getting his feet week. Step off.

Espeically if you're first getting into it OP, it's probably smarter to go with only $500 and see what you learn.

I played with about 2k about two years ago as a first time stock investor and had a blast. Made some good money too...Nothing substantial though.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

$500?

You're not going in.
At least he's getting his feet week. Step off.

Espeically if you're first getting into it OP, it's probably smarter to go with only $500 and see what you learn.

I played with about 2k about two years ago as a first time stock investor and had a blast. Made some good money too...Nothing substantial though.

i wanna learn too

but the other thread is too big to follow threw

my hommie gone into the stock & now got his moms house paid off & chillin back

he wont say nothing bout it though

soo put me on game

what the best legit simulator also?

i wanna learn too

but the other thread is too big to follow threw

soo put me on game

what the best legit simulator also?

That's not your homie.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by G14

soo put me on game
I hear it's a good time to buy UFO futures. 

Originally Posted by G14

soo put me on game
I hear it's a good time to buy UFO futures. 

Going in as in getting in the game. Only an a fool would invest all his money into something he knows nothing about. Like I said, I know a something about it, but not enough to throw in my life savings. Once I become acclimated, and if my desire to invest remains the same or grows stronger, I'll consider putting more in. I have been reading quite a bit, but I'm the type of person that likes learning by doing and one of the things I've always loved about NT is that you learn about things from people's first hand experiences (in a lot of instances). 

Going in as in getting in the game. Only an a fool would invest all his money into something he knows nothing about. Like I said, I know a something about it, but not enough to throw in my life savings. Once I become acclimated, and if my desire to invest remains the same or grows stronger, I'll consider putting more in. I have been reading quite a bit, but I'm the type of person that likes learning by doing and one of the things I've always loved about NT is that you learn about things from people's first hand experiences (in a lot of instances). 

Back
Top Bottom