I'm going to a spa tommorrow, Thoughts?

a friend of mine has been pleading with me to get a body wrap and i finally gave in...
I'm going alone and set an appointment n everything. I feel really feminine doing this. wat r ur thoughts?

a friend of mine has been pleading with me to get a body wrap and i finally gave in...
I'm going alone and set an appointment n everything. I feel really feminine doing this. wat r ur thoughts?

nothing wrong with taking care of yourself...

just dont come out with your nails polished and youre good

nothing wrong with taking care of yourself...

just dont come out with your nails polished and youre good

laugh.gif

nothing wrong with going to the spa, although ive never had a body wrap.

i like goin to the spa while in vegas to help unwind after a night of hard drinking and partying.

just chillin out in the steam room for a bit, a nice massage, dip in the jacuzzi then get fresh for round 2 of partying.

good times.

nothing wrong with going to the spa, although ive never had a body wrap.

i like goin to the spa while in vegas to help unwind after a night of hard drinking and partying.

just chillin out in the steam room for a bit, a nice massage, dip in the jacuzzi then get fresh for round 2 of partying.

good times.

if u do a jacuzzi treatment and your a fatty dont wear your shirt into the cuzzi, cuz thats just weird.

if u do a jacuzzi treatment and your a fatty dont wear your shirt into the cuzzi, cuz thats just weird.

Just get the option that lets you have the hot water shower where you lie down and have one chick scrubbing your hair, another your torso and a third one your feet. 

Back
Top Bottom