I'm going to CSUF in the fall

it's a good school.
my wife graduated from there and I have a few friends that have also.
once you can, check out OCP across the street.
laugh.gif

-J-

Traffic...the 57 will hurt you, the 5 will piss you off, and the 91 will make you want to punch a baby at times.

ohwell.gif

^
laugh.gif

Yeah 57 in the AM is hell, the 57/60 split is hell, the 91 hmmm, what's worse than hell?

But when you catch the freeways on a good day
pimp.gif

School wise, I have no idea I went to FJC, but if you're into white girls, white washed mexicans, and scenic asian girls CSUF is for you.

pimp.gif

oh i forgot to mention.... it seems like 80% of the girls at csuf smooooke...so if thats not your thing...sorry.

Oh btw, I wanted to know what the campus life is like there. I'm planning on either living on campus or getting an apartment nearby.

^he's right. I just crossed for KAPsi and everything seems better when your Greek..lol...but yea its my 4th year so hit me with any questions...O and Ilived on campus for 2 years...Its definitely coo for meeting new people but after 2 years find an apt

yeah i live on the row right now....pi kappa phi.....we are the largest on campus and just won the deans cup as the best on campus....greek week champs 8 yearsrunning.... u should check us out!!

I'd say dorm it your first year, make some friends there, then get an apartment with people you know and trust. If you already have friends there or aregoing there that you'd want to room with then get an apartment. Just remember that living with a friend is way more different than just being their friend,there's a lot of small living issues that get to people like: cleanliness of a person, chores, bills, finding thongs that clog the garbage disposal, SEXand where in the house. Just expect it and handle it maturely...I have seen a lot of bad happen from those who just trip out over this stuff. Yes, gogreek...*cough*THETA DELTA BETA*cough*...greek life really makes college better.

Stuck up white broads. White washed Asian broads. Plenty of "bro's". Wack food. That's pretty much it.

is CSUF difficult to get into? I have A's and B's except for math, if I only have 1 semester of math still possible to transfer in as a soph?

for anyone wanting to get into csuf (or any cal state / cal poly for that matter)....

unless the major you want to get into (through high school) or transfer into (through jc / community college) is impacted... all you need is a 2.0 (unweighted)gpa average to get accepted.

if your major is impacted (and different majors are impacted for different cal states / cal polys), then you really need to see the counselor of thatparticular major at that particular school to know your chances of getting into the school.

Originally Posted by k0betw0

for anyone wanting to get into csuf (or any cal state / cal poly for that matter)....

unless the major you want to get into (through high school) or transfer into (through jc / community college) is impacted... all you need is a 2.0 (unweighted) gpa average to get accepted.

if your major is impacted (and different majors are impacted for different cal states / cal polys), then you really need to see the counselor of that particular major at that particular school to know your chances of getting into the school.

I'm planning on applying next summer for the fall 08', does it matter a lot the classes I take as long as they are CSU transferable? I'vetaken Engl 1A, Speech1, Biol 11, Hist 29B and got A's in all except bio(3.7 GPA). Taking Engl 1C, Comm. 1, and Socio 1 and a math class next semester, itsays they are trans. for CSU credit.

Back
Top Bottom