I'm going to San Francisco for the weekend. Any suggestions???

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

1. Academy of Science - Especially on Thursday nights. Turns into a club lounge for adults
2. Palace of Fine Arts
3. Exploratorium
4. Union Square
5 The Metreon
6. Broadway and South of Market
7. If you have time, hit up Santana Row in San Jose (Our equivalent of Rodeo Dr.)
8. Bay St. in Emeryville
9. Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39
10. Haight and Ashbury
11. Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley right in front of CAL
12. The Marina area in SF
this.

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'll be back in SF this weekend as well! Can't wait to be back home chillen with friends and fam. If you're a hipster stay away from Dolores Park.

I'll be at presidio playing 18.
wat? thats like a pilgrimage for them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by RuleOfThirds

1. Academy of Science - Especially on Thursday nights. Turns into a club lounge for adults
2. Palace of Fine Arts
3. Exploratorium
4. Union Square
5 The Metreon
6. Broadway and South of Market
7. If you have time, hit up Santana Row in San Jose (Our equivalent of Rodeo Dr.)
8. Bay St. in Emeryville
9. Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39
10. Haight and Ashbury
11. Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley right in front of CAL
12. The Marina area in SF
this.

if you wanna club and have an interesting time on a friday night, hit up BLOWUP on fell street right off market. its like an electro club. hella fun

Originally Posted by Nash

dont bother with the fishermans wharf, Im from LA too and when I went out to frisco I made the mistake of going there...*%!$ is super wack
Hands down one of the stupidest things I have ever read on nt, go to Fishermans Wharf.

Originally Posted by solesavage

I'll be back in SF this weekend as well! Can't wait to be back home chillen with friends and fam. If you're a hipster stay away from Dolores Park.

I'll be at presidio playing 18.

Haha.....yeah, Dolores has that scene. Although I am far from a hipster, I still like the idea of not trippin' about killin' brew there. But thehipster/fixie scene is getting ridiculous. They're like a pack of wolves.

pier 39
downtown 4th and market
golden gate park
metreon center
dispensary shops
golden gate bridge
giants park.... giants win the world series achuuu excuss me
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom