I'm GOING TO VEGAS !!!! Vol. What's good out there?!?

Lots of great food. Grab a buffet maybe once at some of the mentioned places above. Definitely grab a meal at Bouchon if you're up for French bistro type fare. Lots of ppl stick to the really cheap food out there, which I understand, but if the flow allows, eat well and don't just cheap out. Plenty of GREAT restaurants.

Clubs are fun. Too many to name. Some of the cabs/hotels/car services will have the ability to get you list access since some are paid by certain venues to bring customers in.. Ask questions. I really like grabbing drinks at Mix Lounge inside TheHotel/Mandalay. Great views, nice balcony.

Originally Posted by dland24

Going to Vegas with friends > Going to Vegas with the girl
this.

plus you gotta get that fat tuesdays.
Clubs are fun. Too many to name. Some of the cabs/hotels/car services will have the ability to get you list access since some are paid by certain venues to bring customers in.. Ask questions.  
this. sometimes winging it is the fun part

Originally Posted by dland24

Going to Vegas with friends > Going to Vegas with the girl
this.

plus you gotta get that fat tuesdays.
Clubs are fun. Too many to name. Some of the cabs/hotels/car services will have the ability to get you list access since some are paid by certain venues to bring customers in.. Ask questions.  
this. sometimes winging it is the fun part

LAX is a nice club. Make sure you atleast look at them fliers they be passing out. Sometimes they got good deals..

LAX is a nice club. Make sure you atleast look at them fliers they be passing out. Sometimes they got good deals..

drop like 2 E-pills and go to drais at around 3am and dont leave til 10am.....guaranteed time of your life

The only reason you should bring a bird to Vegas is if you are going to elope, other than that leave her home and go with with friends.

drop like 2 E-pills and go to drais at around 3am and dont leave til 10am.....guaranteed time of your life

The only reason you should bring a bird to Vegas is if you are going to elope, other than that leave her home and go with with friends.

XS
pimp.gif

Going Jan 13-16 cant wait

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

m buffet. usher concert @ mandalay bay (11/13). oyshi (all you can eat sushi spot). cut @ palazzo. xs/surrender @ encore.
Cut
pimp.gif
..their wagyu is on point

Originally Posted by Sha77er S7ar I

m buffet. usher concert @ mandalay bay (11/13). oyshi (all you can eat sushi spot). cut @ palazzo. xs/surrender @ encore.
Cut
pimp.gif
..their wagyu is on point

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Anyone know which clubs play hip-hop/rap music? Preferably on/near the strip

Also what is the best strip club?

Sapphire Gentlemens Club.  I tried to switch it up and go to Treasures for a change the last time I was out there, bad idea.  Don't mess with success.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Anyone know which clubs play hip-hop/rap music? Preferably on/near the strip

Also what is the best strip club?

Sapphire Gentlemens Club.  I tried to switch it up and go to Treasures for a change the last time I was out there, bad idea.  Don't mess with success.

Back
Top Bottom