I'm having mind problems

As simple as possible..I am looking to join a film festival called Trop Fest and you have to create a 7 minute or less film and I think it would be nice to get some ideas from you guys... finalists get flown out to Sydney and that would literally mean the world to me cause my best friend lives there and i seriously miss her. so.. I'm pretty much joining so that I can get a free ticket to Sydney 
roll.gif
 Any ideas NT? (PS. If I do end up using any ideas, i'll definitely give credit in the video)

Originally Posted by hotshots24

As simple as possible..I am looking to join a film festival called Trop Fest and you have to create a 7 minute or less film and I think it would be nice to get some ideas from you guys... finalists get flown out to Sydney and that would literally mean the world to me cause my best friend lives there and i seriously miss her. so.. I'm pretty much joining so that I can get a free ticket to Sydney 
roll.gif
 Any ideas NT? (PS. If I do end up using any ideas, i'll definitely give credit in the video)

this might seem interesting to the people judging

Post up the festival info so I could join on my own.

For your case you have to decide what angle/genre you going with.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by hotshots24

roll.gif

this might seem interesting to the people judging
NT's memory never ceases to amaze me
roll.gif

Quickest thread derail ever.

So. You miss her p so much ur going to make a video and try to win a contest and smash said p?

Amazing

Back
Top Bottom