I'm highly disappointed in my city/county right about now.

I just found out that the first dude to blow up from my city and even my county is gonna be this guy.
acexm6.jpg

I'm sure most of you never heard of him before but his first single is with t-pain and rick ross so you all ready know what thats going to equal and tomake matters worst is he %$!*@ with Khaled so now when I hear my city get said on the radio for first time I can't even be the least bit proud.

http://www.myspace.com/acemusiczone

sick.gif

How about Benzino ruining the chances of anyone ever from a large city, with talented people... ever doing anything again?

where is Benzino from again...I love my city.

Mt. Vernon
Murdaville
Stand Up

You can even hate and say Mt. Virus, we love it here stay out

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Originally Posted by Mw2889

At least you're not from the Bay.

That simple fact right there will make you feel better.

tired.gif
some idiot makes a comment like this every week and i always endup replying. im not gonna say anything this time because ive proved countless times the people who +%%% on the bay dont have nothing to back up their argumentsexcept "hyphy"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

How about Benzino ruining the chances of anyone ever from a large city, with talented people... ever doing anything again?

smh.gif

and the people who make it big, don't even rep it.

Originally Posted by Liban906

tired.gif
some idiot makes a comment like this every week and i always end up replying. im not gonna say anything this time because ive proved countless times the people who +%%% on the bay dont have nothing to back up their arguments except "hyphy"
eyes.gif

hyphy is all we need to say to hate on the bay. by far the worst "movement" in hip hop history.

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Damn, you don't f'k with tha boy Ace........?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hell Nah
laugh.gif
Dudes from the same city as me, Is from a neighborhoodright around the corner from mine, went to the same high school I go to, and I still don't ++$$ with him
laugh.gif

But I will purchase his album. For the simple fact that I don't want no one saying Deerfeild's never done anything big
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Belly you got to understand that no dude from DC is ever gonna blow up. People in DC hate on anything.
Look at the pot callin the kettle black... Why do you hate DC? Is it because we are different? Is it cause we dont dress like clones or wear fakesand Fila's? Come be truthful... a DC #%**@ took ya girl. Anyways... My point is there is no need to hate on DC, we make good R&B music that most of youwere probably concieved to soo why hate? Wale is the biggest thing from DC in a long time, and DC does what many cities dont do. SUPPORT OUR OWN...

Deerfield?! Haaaaahahaa, this has to be a joke right?

The real Deerfield is in Massachusetts.
Wanna talk bentleys and rolls royces?
Money and Fine things?
Deerfield, MA is tooo legit : )

Originally Posted by jmoneeh

Originally Posted by Liban906

tired.gif
some idiot makes a comment like this every week and i always end up replying. im not gonna say anything this time because ive proved countless times the people who +%%% on the bay dont have nothing to back up their arguments except "hyphy"
eyes.gif

hyphy is all we need to say to hate on the bay. by far the worst "movement" in hip hop history.

ok and with that type of logic we can say atlanta (including kast) is horrible because of the snap movement, new york city as a whole sucks past and futurebecause of L's like the aunt jackie, chicken noodle soup and MIMS

smh.gif
smh.gif
my %%%%! youre a joke. i bet you dont know !*%$ about hip hop. you the type of dude that readssomething someone said on the internet and runs with it. why don't you go read about the contributions the bay has been making to the hip hop scene sincethe 80's before you talk out your anal
smh.gif

florida is the next atlanta
smh.gif

and by that i don't mean disrespect to florida, i'm just sayin that one corny dude can come up, and the entire crop of corny rappers will start a newfad

Originally Posted by kingk777

Deerfield?! Haaaaahahaa, this has to be a joke right?

The real Deerfield is in Massachusetts.
Wanna talk bentleys and rolls royces?
Money and Fine things?
Deerfield, MA is tooo legit : )

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom