I'm in love... Vol. *Cue Okay.jpg*

fog

Can I get an amen..?
embarassed.gif

Im in love with the chick in that one Buick commercial that aired during X-mas season.

Where dude bought her a car but she stared in awe at the Buick cruising down the street. She was so bad.

Why are these two guys eating at the table while she has the bag to go? Weren't they all going together in the same car?

Now .. lord knows I love white women, and lord knows I like redheads

BUT, I didn't really see anything to get worked up over.

I'd say Ksteezy's commercial girl in that old thread is much better if I remember her correctly

Originally Posted by Caerus

Im in love with the chick in that one Buick commercial that aired during X-mas season.

Where dude bought her a car but she stared in awe at the Buick cruising down the street. She was so bad.
Naa this chick>> 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Why are these two guys eating at the table while she has the bag to go? Weren't they all going together in the same car?

All commercials defy logic.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

All commercials defy logic.
Actually not really. The fast food bag and drink cup is one of their best forms of advertisement.  You know you can decipher a mcdonalds food bag in the dumpster before most other things.

Back
Top Bottom