I'm looking for a Credit Card?......"Whats in your wallet?"

Looking to see what you guys are using? Trying to look around for the best rate and want to know what you guys have and what are the best options out there.

I bank with Navy Federal and was thinking of going through them, any suggestions?

Dudes in here on stunt mode. I keep it simple with my Chase Freedom.

I might get a sapphire or traveler joint soon tho I really like the chase points.

It really depends on why you're getting the credit card. If you want a good everyday card, the AMEX Blue Cash Preferred is must (great rewards for gas and grocery stores).

If you're looking to buy a big ticket item (T.V., furniture, etc...), you can just look for a card with a 0% introductory rate and usually they'll have a promotion such as "$200 back if you spend $1000 in the first 3 months." The cards that are good for that would be the Chase Freedom, Discover IT and Quicksilver.

On a side note, Quicksilver is very generous with their credit limit.

Only got a Chase Freedom when they did that spend $500 for $200 cashback, same with Discover when they did that spend $750 for $150 back.

Last edited:
SIR.. SHOPPING for CREDIT CARD rates?  COME ON MAN..............................................

Back
Top Bottom