I'm NEVERRRRRRRRR Goin to a Jamaican Party (VID)

At a construction site tho?
grin.gif

Edit:
Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

That white girl made me hard.
How could she not?

told ya about this last week..Dominicans don't hold a candle to dance hall parties when it comes to pure mayhem
laugh.gif

they wouldnt wanna see me in out there.
cause i'd hit the club pre strapped somehow and be butt naked on the grass with 3 big booty girls jumpin on my crotch and doin backflips to leg drops on myface. edit. ok im still watchin... never mind. i'd probally sock a chick in the head for rippin my guess.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

they wouldnt wanna see me in out there.
cause i'd hit the club pre strapped somehow and be butt naked on the grass with 3 big booty girls jumpin on my crotch and doin backflips to leg drops on my face. edit. ok im still watchin... never mind. i'd probally sock a chick in the head for rippin my guess.

roll.gif

she wore all them layers of draws because she knew they were gonna get popped off one way or another.
whenever you go to these things, it's best to watch from a distance...unless you wanna be raped.
laugh.gif

how many people have been killed at these things?

roll.gif
3:40 ol girl did the Ric Flair leg kick low blow

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Originally Posted by HoisanHaze

If apes partied, this is how it would look like.

theyd def be more civilized than that
laugh.gif
Because society on a whole doesn't deemed those acts to be civilized doesn't necessarily mean they're not civilized. This isobviously cultural.

In this day and age where many have the notion that fully modern human beings evolved from apes, so I guess the Jamaicans way of having fun at parties is not abad thing then. In other words, they learned from their ancestors.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by iChampion

so I guess the Jamaicans way of having fun at parties is not a bad thing then. In other words, they learned from their ancestors.
wink.gif
It NEVER used to be like that.

It's excessive, but it's performance art in a sense, just the youth doing what they do similar to jerking in the US. Where it really became that wildand a case of oneupmanship is when they started getting paid/visas for appearances, it's another way out. Definitely not my scene, but ya'll need tochill with all that ape talk.

Back
Top Bottom