"I'm not a big fan of Tracy McGrady -- as a person or as a player," - Amare

Didn't Shaq have a problem with David Robinson after an encounter when he was in high school?

From the amare statement, I think tracy did offer his advice but it wasn't the advice amare had  hope for. Therefore he blew it off as saying tracy didn't say anything.  

It is kinda stupid to hold a grudge after all this time, but you guys have to realize it is a big deal. Amare wasn't some random kid he was a top prospect, and most players would look out for a kid whos thinking about joining the league regardless of their hometown. Dude had a pretty *%%#%% up childhood and this was his way out, it's a bigger deal to someone who otherwise would've probably never left where their from. T-Mac could've easily changed dudes outlook, and his future, but that was a long time ago so I mean it should've been something he's let go of by now.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Im sure TMac didnt give a *%%% about amare at the time, this was back in like '01 or '02?.. TMac was in his prime back then. Probably just brushed him off and kept it movin
laugh.gif

did some jay-z stuff to him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Neither am I.  He has always seemed like a pretty big douche bag to me.

- Tical.

I was like  
eek.gif
 a Tical sighting... then I looked at the date 
indifferent.gif

Maybe there's another player out there named Tracey McGrady, and Amare still hates the real Tracy.

laugh.gif
It would be funnier if that was about another dude. If not the thread topic seems mad hypocritical. Guess they hashed it out last night after the game

Tracy McGrady is a selfish player he makes guarantees in life, which is not true. Nothing is guaranteed in life.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Im sure TMac didnt give a *%%% about amare at the time, this was back in like '01 or '02?.. TMac was in his prime back then. Probably just brushed him off and kept it movin
laugh.gif
Which ain't even a big deal IMO. STAT should get outside of his emotions and look at it from a professional standpoint. What's TMac suppossed to do, offer to be his mentor and legal guardian? Tmac didn't even know this kid enough to know WHAT to tell him even if he wanted to, Come on now STAT...

Back
Top Bottom