Im not usually one for body kits, but this is clean.

lurkin2long

Banned
front.jpg
rear.jpg
If you are keeping yourself up at night worrying that your Bentley Continental GT isn't exclusive enough... lose the insomnia by making a quick call to Premier4509. The performance-oriented Japanese-based company specializes in "automotive fashions" (we didn't make that up), and they have just announced a Limited Edition wide-body aero kit for the twin-turbo twelve-cylinder Bentley coupe.

The hand-made kit, constructed primarily of a carbon fiber/FRP mix, includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, fenders and quarter panels. Once installed, your beloved Bentley will have increased its width by four full inches -- perfect to hide those new forged billet aluminum wheels with the deep lips. Of course, you'll be offered a choice of two rear wings, and a new set of exhaust tips to match. Premier4509 seems to have addressed all of the high-end aero body kit concerns, except for one: How do you get that front spoiler into a driveway?

The Continental GT is already sex on wheels....why add that horrendous rice kit?

Originally Posted by awash242

The Continental GT is already sex on wheels....why add that horrendous rice kit?
I know I agree..............

embarassed.gif
why do I like it though?

i bet if the bentley was matte black with that kit yall would love it..............

no doubt, i like simple lip/aero kits w/e you wanna call em too. i dont even really consider that body kitted

i like the kit but it kinda defeats the purpose of owning a Bentley...do that to a g35 or something

Back
Top Bottom