I'M OFFICIALLY A SOUTHERNER FTW/FTL

antonlavey

Banned
What's good with Atlanta? I'm going out tomorrow with the housemate. What should we do?

-They play stanky leg on the radio on the regular like that's what's good
roll.gif

I like it so far tho, minus the heat but atleast it aint humid, word to Florida. But no trench coats for at least another 2 months.

The south has the finest white and black women southern belles FTW

The females at georgia state are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by myhandstank

eek.gif

Yea I saw a few hot white women with goons
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Stay away from Lenox Square mall.
Hit up Cumberland mall for a vast variety of the finest women you'll see this side of the Mississippi

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

What's good with Atlanta? I'm going out tomorrow with the housemate. What should we do?

roll.gif

I like it so far tho, minus the heat but atleast it aint humid, word to Florida. But no trench coats for at least another 2 months.
Where are you going to Med school? Emory?!

Originally Posted by myhandstank

eek.gif

Yea I saw a few hot white women with goons
eyes.gif
roll.gif
yeah you not in the northeast anymore fam, them whitebroads be ridin in some donks.

Originally Posted by hellaones

southern women accents
devil.gif

depends

and south beach women>>>>all of the south

but chill you guys women in the south are not the best
eyes.gif
grin.gif

here we go again

I just got back from The W (both of them lol)....couple drinks for someones birthday...

hit up Midtown....

Midtown will keep you aight for the night...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

roll.gif

Nah Morehouse, unless Emory calls me before registration and tells me I'm off the waitlist. I like Morehouse tho, and I could take clerkshipsat Emory so It's not that serious. I don't live too far from your school, I got a 2 bedroom condo off Decatur Rd right next to Delkab hospital,it's really nice.
pimp.gif

roll.gif

Nah Morehouse, unless Emory calls me before registration and tells me I'm off the waitlist. I like Morehouse tho, and I could take clerkships at Emory so It's not that serious. I don't live too far from your school, I got a 2 bedroom condo off Decatur Rd right next to Delkab hospital, it's really nice.
pimp.gif
morehouse=the gay capital

go visit georgia state campus and pull them white womenz buuurrrrrrrrrr..........can't wait to transfer there
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

go visit georgia state campus and pull them white womenz buuurrrrrrrrrr..........can't wait to transfer there
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
The med school isn't affiliated with the undergrad.....it's COED and majority female. The undergrad is a gay all men's school. I havea friend who went there I crack on him all the time.
laugh.gif

BDW what's good for 4th of July tomorrow?
nerd.gif
Night-clubs? Strip joints?

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
The med school isn't affiliated with the undergrad.....it's COED and majority female. The undergrad is a gay all men's school. I have a friend who went there I crack on him all the time.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I wish I could tell you but I'm out of town...just listen to the radio if you can bare it...because I can't
sick.gif

I think they have this annual fire work show though downtown....a lot of snow bunnies be there...go to atlantic station for the 4th some bad @!*##+% be thereyou can't loose

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
The med school isn't affiliated with the undergrad.....it's COED and majority female. The undergrad is a gay all men's school. I have a friend who went there I crack on him all the time.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

smh.gif
I go to morehouseand that's the biggest misconception about the school. Yes, the graduations are all male but with spelman and clark atlanta basically attached tomorehouse, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference. Morehouse and spelman share everthing together, including classes.

Back
Top Bottom