Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by myhandstank

The females at georgia state are
eek.gif
QFT
pimp.gif

As a GSU graduate I can attest to this.
pimp.gif

And as far as Lennox Mall goes, it ain't as bad as these dudes making it out to be.

I miss living in Atlanta.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by myhandstank

The females at georgia state are
eek.gif
QFT
pimp.gif

As a GSU graduate I can attest to this.
pimp.gif

And as far as Lennox Mall goes, it ain't as bad as these dudes making it out to be.

I miss living in Atlanta.
frown.gif

don't worry I will smash alot of chicks a Georgia state in your honor
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Gamer Chica

Atleast you're moving to Atlanta.. I become a southerner myself in about a month (going to vet school at Tuskegee.. in Alabama
alien.gif
).. I'm trying to be in ATL frequently if schedule permits..

One thing I'm already liking about the South is cost of living.. 250 a month for an apartment FTW..

And congrats on getting into med school.

man tuskegee suck %$$
laugh.gif

As far as academics.. or social scene? I'm going because of my program (they're part of the >30 accredited vet schools in the US) and it'sprice (cheaper than the rest of them). My undergrad was in the middle of nowhere too, so hopefully I'm prepared for that.
ohwell.gif

Atleast you're moving to Atlanta.. I become a southerner myself in about a month (going to vet school at Tuskegee.. in Alabama
alien.gif

One thing I'm already liking about the South is cost of living.. 250 a month for an apartment FTW..

man tuskegee suck %$$
laugh.gif

As far as academics.. or social scene? I'm going because of my program (they're part of the >30 accredited vet schools in the US) and it's price (cheaper than the rest of them). My undergrad was in the middle of nowhere too, so hopefully I'm prepared for that.
ohwell.gif
social scene...man that city is like some hick dream paradise.....I'm in Montgomery right now....I'm ready to go back home to the A

If you into large sweet potato sized backsides and ostrich legs with the hoodness to match hit up the Southside, Eastside, and Westside of town
laugh.gif

Greenbriar, South Dekalb, West End, Southlake, and Camp Creek Marketplace Malls will be good choices for hood ostrich hunting...Primetime on the eastside andthe Crowe's Nest on the southside will be the PERFECT hunting grounds at night
laugh.gif

If you looking for diversity, then Buford is the way to go ---its in Gwinett county. Hit up club Miami when you're there....and I think club 300, anupscale bowling joint is up that way too.

I don't do he club thing so other NTers can put you on some more, but check out Dave & Buster's, espnzone in buckhead, and fox sports grill inatlantic station though---real chill sports bars and the women are cool too, if you into quality.

Outside atlanta---Fayetteville, peachtree city, athens (UGA), and Newnan have the snow bunnies on lock.

And sparks hall, the student center , GSU village, and area near Moe's resturant around the woodruff park area on the GSU "campus" IS NO DAMNJOKE----as far as college women----the AUC is not too far behind either, but you gotta watch out cause there have been crazy robberies happenin recently aroundGTech and the AUC.

And instead of chasing women all the time---change it up and hit up the MLK Center memorial, the cyclorama, the High Museum, and America I AM exhibit at theCivic Center and expand your mind some.maybe you will get an educated intellectual piece in these spots.

And since 112 and the gold club is gone, if u wanna trick off your $---strokers, pinups, the candy shop, body tap, and the imfamous magic city will be yourbest friends.

and lenox and phipps plaza is cool man---i have my attention towards the clothing stores and the women, nothing else...

I also heard Discover Mills is that power too....

And lastly, stay the HELL outta five points!

alien.gif

man tuskegee suck %$$
laugh.gif

As far as academics.. or social scene? I'm going because of my program (they're part of the >30 accredited vet schools in the US) and it's price (cheaper than the rest of them). My undergrad was in the middle of nowhere too, so hopefully I'm prepared for that.
ohwell.gif
social scene...man that city is like some hick dream paradise.....I'm in Montgomery right now....I'm ready to go back home to the A
wut u doin in the gump bruh? U go to state?

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

If you into large sweet potato sized backsides and ostrich legs with the hoodness to match hit up the Southside, Eastside, and Westside of town
laugh.gif

Greenbriar, South Dekalb, West End, Southlake, and Camp Creek Marketplace Malls will be good choices for hood ostrich hunting...Primetime on the eastside and the Crowe's Nest on the southside will be the PERFECT hunting grounds at night
laugh.gif

If you looking for diversity, then Buford is the way to go ---its in Gwinett county. Hit up club Miami when you're there....and I think club 300, an upscale bowling joint is up that way too.

I don't do he club thing so other NTers can put you on some more, but check out Dave & Buster's, espnzone in buckhead, and fox sports grill in atlantic station though---real chill sports bars and the women are cool too, if you into quality.

Outside atlanta---Fayetteville, peachtree city, athens (UGA), and Newnan have the snow bunnies on lock.

And sparks hall, the student center , GSU village, and area near Moe's resturant around the woodruff park area on the GSU "campus" IS NO DAMN JOKE----as far as college women----the AUC is not too far behind either, but you gotta watch out cause there have been crazy robberies happenin recently around GTech and the AUC.

And instead of chasing women all the time---change it up and hit up the MLK Center memorial, the cyclorama, the High Museum, and America I AM exhibit at the Civic Center and expand your mind some.maybe you will get an educated intellectual piece in these spots.

And since 112 and the gold club is gone, if u wanna trick off your $---strokers, pinups, the candy shop, body tap, and the imfamous magic city will be your best friends.

and lenox and phipps plaza is cool man---i have my attention towards the clothing stores and the women, nothing else...

I also heard Discover Mills is that power too....

And lastly, stay the HELL outta five points!
man we went to club Miami that ++#$ was lame...I can't stand a wall $!+

alien.gif

man tuskegee suck %$$
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
wut u doin in the gump bruh? U go to state?
hell naw I don't go to state...but I got fam don here I was born down here just wasn't raised...you aint the only one with alabama ties

There's nothing to do in Tuskegee. I'm in Montgomery and I'm always tryna get the hell out.

laugh.gif
Have fun there. I lived in the South for 3 years (SC). I made the trip to ATL quite often. The NYC of the South indeed. I loved it there. Lots of thingsto do, jobs, and the quality of living is great.

I spent a lot of time down bottom...def.a different speed as opposed to NYC, but I wouldn't be against moving to Va or Atl once I'm retired...I enjoyedevery moment in the south

Magic City Monday's
Ultimate Bar & Grill or H2O $2 Tuesday's
Luckie Lounge Thursdays
Esso's Friday's
Opera, or Dream Sat.
Velvet Room Sunday's.

Lil 5 Points > 5 Points/Underground

Thumbs Up for breakfast
Glady Knight's Chicken & Waffles @ night

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

And sparks hall, the student center , GSU village, and area near Moe's resturant around the woodruff park area on the GSU "campus" IS NO DAMN JOKE----as far as college women----the AUC is not too far behind either, but you gotta watch out cause there have been crazy robberies happenin recently around GTech and the AUC.
Listen to this man. I go to tech and there has been an increase in crime in the past year. One of the robberies happened right outside theAerospace Engineering building (where I have my classes). One student also got shot in a seperate incident. Point is, don't venture out at night,especially by yourself. I can't tell you how many times I've actually had to watch my back while walking home.

The NYC of the South indeed.

Blasphemy

Edit:
YO you def gotta try out the infamous "ghettoburger" too....

People come from all around the southeast and wait for at least six or seven hours in line to get a ghettoburger...Realtalk.

How can I forget about the Vortex. Go for the double bypass burger.

YO you def gotta try out the infamous "ghettoburger" too....

People come from all around the southeast and wait for at least six or seven hours in line to get a ghettoburger...Realtalk.

I'm movin to College Park probably this winter (Buurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) I know G.A bricksquad better look out for ya boy.

The hookah bar I went to in midtown was meh, not really what I was used to. I was more of a sit-down restaurant than a hookah lounge. They made us get 15dollars worth of drinks and food before we got hookah, smh. The food was great tho.

Originally Posted by Fresco Dollar

Magic City Monday's
Ultimate Bar & Grill or H2O $2 Tuesday's
Luckie Lounge Thursdays
Esso's Friday's
Opera, or Dream Sat.
Velvet Room Sunday's.

Lil 5 Points > 5 Points/Underground

Thumbs Up for breakfast
Glady Knight's Chicken & Waffles @ night
I ate here when I visited for an interview, cause I kept seeing commercials on TV at the hotel. I got the BBQ turkey wings, crack!!

Is said Ghetto burgers in the Ghetto
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Grimey

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Stay away from Lenox Square mall.
laugh.gif

ya'll be extreme homophobes to tell dude to stay away from lenox...just do you...

I like lenox because of the selection. If you don't like it there, my second choice is perimeter mall.

aint nobody a homophobe, my first time to ATL/lenox EVEN my FATHER noticed..................it was crazy.

it was a friday night too, i have never seen that many $*$& boy lookin black men in one area at a time in my whole entire life. ATL=GAY/LESBIAN BLACKMECCA

o yea mos def there are plenty +!%!% down there too. they be lookin like weezy f baby but add on 200 pounds to their body frame. brolic chicks, HAWKS game,CAFE everywhere

if youre black and gay ATL=your place to be.

its not even sarcasm, if youre into high end fashion its a great mall though.

btw if any of you dudes mess with a chick in atl, make sure you strapped so many chicks got bfs livin the DL life out there spreadin cooties.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom