I'm One Nice Boy

Originally Posted by IchopSamples

Good Stuff.

My twin would of took it and Ran.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, ur twin
wink.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure I would've done the same thing...it just doesn't feel right to take something I didn't earn or deserve

If it woulda been deposited into my account, then yeah, I woulda told my bank.....but if I just randomly find cash, it's as good as mine. If I see somebodydrop cash, I'll tell 'em, but loose cash is all me.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

If it's in the account sooner or later they'll notice and you'll have to give it back. But if I would of found cash on the other hand............
EXACTLY!

go head and learn the hard way and be -$1,000
laugh.gif
you gon be hurt for a lil while.

well this is really weird...woke up this morning, the bank said it would be fixed, but it's not even pending anymore, it went through.

and i can look to see the deposit slip that the person used, and it's one of the slips that actually has your account number typed on it when you start theaccount, not just a generic one...and it's my account number! the hell is goin on
laugh.gif

I would have said something, because I'm pretty sure their is a way they can find out

Good move, especially dealing with a bank.

Last week somebody found $97,000 CASH in a restroom at Cracker Barrel...she gave it back and refused a $1,000 reward from the owner who had just sold her housefor the money.

Personally, I might have found a bag with $50,000...maybe.

not even gonna lie. i probably wouldn't have said anything.

its best you didnt spend it they would have eventually figured out the bank error and hit you in the head

the real question is...if you were not worried about a bank contacting you or getting caught down the line would you still have reported it?

If it was deposited by accident I would say something.

But I found it I am keeping it.

Back
Top Bottom