I'm pissed that this clown Wiz Khalifa-Say Yeah,and I hardly ever criticize people

Straight up disgrace and slap in the face no matter if he got permission from Alice Deejay

That is straight horrible and I hear all the hoodrats & new listeners praising this song
sick.gif
smh.gif

damn I remember the days when the girls.........

it is catchy

and alice deejay has apparently performed with him

i mean its a dance party track, what do you want?

I have always thought this dude was garbage. This song is horrible as well.

thats why hip hop is trash nowadays

everybody bitin

i guarantee he wouldnt have sampled that had kanye not sampled techno on stronger

I'm old enough to remember the OG the young man is trasharoni but in this day and age he will get a good look for the fact that the beat is in fact catch.Totally random but twista would rip this. It's funny how some songs are so good that it can be sampled and give lames a lifeline.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

thats why hip hop is trash nowadays

everybody bitin

i guarantee he wouldnt have sampled that had kanye not sampled techno on stronger

enh can't agree with that last line ... don't really think he heard stronger like
eek.gif
WOW, GOOD IDEA KANYE.

Y'all act like he's the first dude to sample. Puff made a career off it. Stop hating just to hate.

dude is a clown....

thats why his buzz off of that song is sooo wack....

Its not like he wasnt in the 305 a cple weeks ago performin with khaled an ross....

Or its not like the DUB car show invited him to go city to city on there tour because of that wack song...

Yeahhhh

man,I've just about had it with all the hate.

Like you N's need to make up your mind.First you N's don't like Lolipop, which is understandable now you N's don't like this!?

I bet if he went and did a girl song, you dudes a hate on that too, or I bet if he went and made a too street song,yall would hate on that too right? So whatdo you dudes want as a single? I mean how could you NOT like this song as far as a party track? He didn't even spit pop on it and flipped the song tosomething ill & can cater to any crowd, and the +#% is catchy at the end of the day and not garbage.

For me i have not hate for no man calling the spade a spade. His lyrics and flow just doesnt do it for me the beat in my opinion outshines the artist. grantedtodays music for the most part the beat outshines the artist but the fact remains the same after i finish grinding up on some bird to your song i may say hey iwanna have this in my playlist and i actually hear what you were saying on the song and is wack juice i cant mess with it.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

lol that sample is gay...

sample is an understatement. like someone else said, I remember when Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone originally came out. The way he "sampledthis" is the equivalent of Wayne's "Sky is the Limit". This ain't no sample. Dude took a beat, added some kick drums, and then rapped onit. Far as I see it, this should be considered a mixtape song at best.
grin.gif

but on the real, for what he recorded it for, (make money, get exposure, club/top 40) it serves its purpose well. DJs already put remixes of rap overtechno/house in steady rotation, so he knew he would get spins. IMO, smart move by that kid.

Originally Posted by doyung9

sample is an understatement. like someone else said, I remember when Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone originally came out. The way he "sampled this" is the equivalent of Wayne's "Sky is the Limit". This ain't no sample. Dude took a beat, added some kick drums, and then rapped on it. Far as I see it, this should be considered a mixtape song at best.
grin.gif

but on the real, for what he recorded it for, (make money, get exposure, club/top 40) it serves its purpose well. DJs already put remixes of rap over techno/house in steady rotation, so he knew he would get spins. IMO, smart move by that kid.

thats the definition of a sample damn near... they sampled the melody(whole song rather)...wayne just took dude's beat... and i see what u sayin witspins but that #!*% only gets play over there... dont nobody else bump that house #!*%... this song is trash to me... i cant get past the fact that theysampled that #!*%...

Originally Posted by doyung9

sample is an understatement. like someone else said, I remember when Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone originally came out. The way he "sampled this" is the equivalent of Wayne's "Sky is the Limit". This ain't no sample. Dude took a beat, added some kick drums, and then rapped on it. Far as I see it, this should be considered a mixtape song at best.
grin.gif

but on the real, for what he recorded it for, (make money, get exposure, club/top 40) it serves its purpose well. DJs already put remixes of rap over techno/house in steady rotation, so he knew he would get spins. IMO, smart move by that kid.

thats the definition of a sample damn near... they sampled the melody(whole song rather)...wayne just took dude's beat... and i see what u sayin wit spins but that #!*% only gets play over there... dont nobody else bump that house #!*%... this song is trash to me... i cant get past the fact that they sampled that #!*%...

yeah... I follow you. usually it's just a sampled drum beat or the melody... not the whole song.
roll.gif

Man @$+* dude
laugh.gif
I used to listen to him but I don't know who toldhim to start making all of this club music
smh.gif
its disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom