I'm Saving My Vagina For Marriage

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

My b-day present was going anal and we decided to do it when we spend the night at disneyland...which is this upcoming weekend

I also get to do other gross, degrading things to her
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

niketalk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
beat me to it

Originally Posted by taymane23

I accidentally went in the booty of this chick when I was in middle school. I thought I was doing it until she said nope you in my %$%. I didn't think much of it until later that day like what chick's %$% would be that loose. as I pondered more I just got disgusted with myself.
roll.gif

I accidentally went in the booty of this chick when I was in middle school. I thought I was doing it until she said nope you in my %$%. I didn't think much of it until later that day like what chick's %$% would be that loose. as I pondered more I just got disgusted with myself.
you probably just minuscule brah.

silly kids.
laugh.gif
If you thinking PIIHB is something you just freestlye then you need to step up your sex game. There is a lengthy preparation process involved so you dont end up w/ a chocolate swirly.
30t6p3b.gif
My ex was all finger snaps and neck shaking when i initially brought it up talking about " oh hells naw. thats for them white girls" but I eventually started w/ a digit during cunnilingus and made sure to time it perfectly when she was about to reach her destination. fast forward 5 months down the line and she was grabbing my hands before she exiited everytime. she loved it - i programmed her like a child assassin. it got tot he point when she asked me one night and wanted to try it . now she just jumps on top and goes wild on some PIIMB guttural scream type nonsense.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

8 pages of ignorance and fap-knowledge.

1) OP's situation and cousin, or sister, or himself or whatever it is he's making up is hilarious.  The BF of the sister is probably +@#!-sexual

2) Butt is tighter, but not w/o a cost.  There's a possibility of do-do.

3) There's no chance for pregnancy

4) Dom on is no feel, dom off is where it's at, but look at number 3

If you smash w/o dom and in a tighter grip and no risk for baby- you can cream pie.

ROOKS every where.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

8 pages of ignorance and fap-knowledge.

1) OP's situation and cousin, or sister, or himself or whatever it is he's making up is hilarious.  The BF of the sister is probably +@#!-sexual

2) Butt is tighter, but not w/o a cost.  There's a possibility of do-do.

3) There's no chance for pregnancy

4) Dom on is no feel, dom off is where it's at, but look at number 3

If you smash w/o dom and in a tighter grip and no risk for baby- you can cream pie.

ROOKS every where.
context clues tell me "dom" means condom...i hope u dont use that in real life

^^It's not the same feel, but you have to compromise. You can tell America's youth that. Their ignorance will get them in trouble. There are plenty of examples.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

you probably just minuscule brah.
nah fool
laugh.gif
I've never been called small dong in my life even hood bops don't disagree. I believe that girl was just a *#$ that got hit in the +$+ way too many times but it's still gross though.

laugh.gif
I was just messing with you

but I mean, yall were 13/14 and you sliding into her booty hole and she just casually tells you "that doesn't go there"

of course she was being smutted.
roll.gif

*sigh* it really aint even funny

You can't just slip in a girls butt, if you're saying that then you've never done anal before. Takes time and usually most girls give up. They make it look real easy in the movies but i've heard they prepare for scenes like 4-8 hours in advance. I hope to run into a girl like this someday when i'm drunk leaving the club or bar.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
I was just messing with you

but I mean, yall were 13/14 and you sliding into her booty hole and she just casually tells you "that doesn't go there"

of course she was being smutted.
roll.gif

*sigh* it really aint even funny
It really was sad and I had just met her that same day leaving the school, she just followed me home
roll.gif
that was a true boppa.

Back
Top Bottom