im saying though, SLUG FROM ATMOSPHERE >JAYZ

ebonics

Banned
i can honestly say that slug is better than Jay after listening to all of atmosphere's albums..dude tells a story with every song..thats REAL hip-hop..jayzis lame..i dont see how anyone see jay as a good rapper..slug and nas are my top 2..cam is 3rd..

BTW..i just got 50's new album before i self destruct...joint has 3 good songs worth ipodding
smh.gif

laugh.gif

u might as well tied a bucket of chicken around your neck and teased a pack of wolves. put that flamesuit on

Originally Posted by Ebonics

i can honestly say that slug is better than Jay after listening to all of atmosphere's albums..dude tells a story with every song..thats REAL hip-hop..jayz is lame..i dont see how anyone see jay as a good rapper..slug and nas are my top 2..cam is 3rd..

BTW..i just got 50's new album before i self destruct...joint has 3 good songs worth ipodding
smh.gif

Damn, Im gonna have to hit the ignore button on the whole music forum soon. Except for the electro, metal and r&b threads.

I'm a huge atmosphere fan but man o man.
When I thought everything that could be said was said you hit me with this

But I'll post a great slug song to maybe save this tread. (this can't be save but I'm� sure I can put someone on)

Jay-z is mainstream and well known so i expect for you guys to disagree..but mainstream is mainstream, at the end of the day..Nas > Jay..thats not evendebatable

Never listened to atmospher, ive heard of him, who is slug?

Jay would throw salt on duke.

1) Slug is NOT better than Jay-Z
2) Jay is not lame.
3) You lost what little credibility you had when you said Cam was in your top 3.
4) You do NOT have Before I Self Destruct. Period. End of Story.

Jay-z is mainstream and well known so i expect for you guys to disagree..but mainstream is mainstream, at the end of the day..Nas > Jay..thats not even debatable

smh.gif

Jay-Z'scatalog>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas'(and THAT is not even debatable)

slug and nas are my top 2..cam is 3rd..
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
no, no you didnt.
post the tracklist and find out how wrong you are.

smh.gif

No you don't have it....even though that'll probably be the case when it drops

i love how someone just picked up some new stuff from atmosphere and all of a sudden they're informed, homie sit the hell down throws tomato

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Jay-z is mainstream and well known so i expect for you guys to disagree..but mainstream is mainstream, at the end of the day..Nas > Jay..thats not even debatable
Ohhhh so you're on that %#+$ now?

Ok.

Underground is way better than mainstream...

That's where I find out about all the REAL hip-hop that no one else knows about.

andrev_nerd.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Ohhhh so you're on that %#+$ now?

Ok.

Underground is way better than mainstream...

That's where I find out about all the REAL hip-hop that no one else knows about.

andrev_nerd.jpg
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom