I'm sorry Bill.

Billy, Billybob, Bibblybilly, or Bill. For the sake of my membership, I have dedicated this part of the post for you. I know you had a good dinner and I'dhate for you to be flustered because this internet thing is serious business. So, when you're ready, just log off and call it a day. Wake up tomorrow andstart over. CHEERS!

Bad way to come back.
smh.gif

everyone on here says the harlem shake story to prove there longevity on this site like there some sort of "OG". that proves nothing. yall take thismembership date/post count stuff to seriously. just post and move on...

Lmao, I was finna pull the ISS card but the images are too NT.

I'm on the look out for
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DESH B

everyone on here says the harlem shake story to prove there longevity on this site like there some sort of "OG". that proves nothing. yall take this membership date/post count stuff to seriously. just post and move on...

Why would someone post a story that didn't happen more than two years ago to prove their longevity on this site? NT has been around for over 8 years.Additionally, what does longevity matter anyhow? I've seen many people with thousands of posts under their belt post nonsense.

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

everyone on here says the harlem shake story to prove there longevity on this site like there some sort of "OG". that proves nothing. yall take this membership date/post count stuff to seriously. just post and move on...

Why would someone post a story that didn't happen more than two years ago to prove their longevity on this site? NT has been around for over 8 years. Additionally, what does longevity matter anyhow? I've seen many people with thousands of posts under their belt post nonsense.

Real talk I've been here since almost the beginning and I don't remember the Harlem Shake Story. (I've read it before, but I don't rememberthe infamous post)

Why would someone post a story that didn't happen more than two years ago to prove their longevity on this site? NT has been around for over 8 years. Additionally, what does longevity matter anyhow? I've seen many people with thousands of posts under their belt post nonsense.

Story was from early 05. Thats 3 years ago. No?

Why do some of you people post trash to boost your post count? The stuff you post has little to no relevance/purpose to the thread... but that one extra postin your name screams for you to do so? Some of you people are pitiful.

It's early 2008. Doesn't necessarily mean it's 3 years ago. But thanks for pointing out a minor technicality. Die.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

Why do some of you people post trash to boost your post count? The stuff you post has little to no relevance/purpose to the thread... but that one extra post in your name screams for you to do so? Some of you people are pitiful.

I don't think anybody really cares about post count anymore. We just like to chat on chatboards.

It's early 2008. Doesn't necessarily mean it's 3 years ago. But thanks for pointing out a minor technicality. Die.
sick.gif
on_line.gif
SKYFLYDUl
http://SKYFLYDUl.niketalk.yuku.comAww look! Him is imitating me! Howcute!! Does him have a crush on me?

Back
Top Bottom