I'm sorry Bill.

Originally Posted by DESH B

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

everyone on here says the harlem shake story to prove there longevity on this site like there some sort of "OG". that proves nothing. yall take this membership date/post count stuff to seriously. just post and move on...

Why would someone post a story that didn't happen more than two years ago to prove their longevity on this site? NT has been around for over 8 years. Additionally, what does longevity matter anyhow? I've seen many people with thousands of posts under their belt post nonsense.

Story was from early 05. Thats 3 years ago. No?

I REMEMBER READING THAT SORRY IT HAD ME ROLLIN...........WASNT IT AROUND THE TIME OF WHAT THE GAMES BEEN MISSING AND THE CARTER 2 I COULDA SWORN I WASLISTENNG TO ONE OF THOSE ALBUMS WHILE READING THAT POST

nah i keep thinking you're someone else with a new s/n
i just can't place who though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

eErm...

First off, I would like to thank the characters, members, and mods for making NT entertaining. After being banned from my original user name, I thought all hope was lost and lurking became the next option. I could name some 'famous' posts/threads to verify the length of my 'lurkiness' but the Harlem Shake story takes the cake.
So many times, I've wanted to reply to a post or make a topic but membership approval was always in the middle of the month, plus I'd be
pimp.gif
and would forget. NT has always provided the PICS, the WHIPS, and TIPS for standard social integration. I'll admit, I do have a user name on ANOTHER website, but reading those cluttered, ridiculous topics only fueled my assurance that NT is the place to be FTW.

Furthermore, I'd like to send my condolences to anyone who had a passing in the family and came to NT and posted. I always read them, but was never able to reply. OH, and major props to that one guy who posted pics of his house after the San Diego Wildfires in 2007. This is the emo section, so my respects to those caught up in a bad situation and waiting for better days. And when they come, POST PICS ON NT.

Cliffnotes, pics, etc....
rs864dave-matthews-band-rolling-stone-no-864-march-2001-posters.jpg

led to...
300px-Lurking_cat.jpg

3 years later....
108980225_f04e0e2f3d.jpg

Currently:
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Billy Bloodbath is this your 1st NT name?

Yes... why? Does it seem like it's not?

Its not your first name. you wouldnt have commented about my posts if you didnt already know what i was talking about. you obviously knew about the harlemshake story...

go ahead and deny that this is your first name AL C0HOLIC
laugh.gif

Its not your first name. you wouldnt have commented about my posts if you didnt already know what i was talking about. you obviously knew about the harlem shake story...

laugh.gif

I am an alcoholic, but I certainly am not floundering under the SN of al - coholic. And who cares about the harlem shake story? It's dumb and is noindicator of presence on NT.

Its not your first name. you wouldnt have commented about my posts if you didnt already know what i was talking about. you obviously knew about the harlem shake story...

laugh.gif

I am an alcoholic, but I certainly am not floundering under the SN of al - coholic. And who cares about the harlem shake story? It's dumb and is no indicator of presence on NT.

The OP cares and from what he says in the first post, he's using it as an indicator that he's been here a while. Thats when i made my postbasically saying the same thing that its dumb and should not be an "indicator of presence on NT."

what also is dumb is me trying to find out who you are. carry on, i wont bother you anymore
smile.gif

<3

laugh.gif

I am an alcoholic, but I certainly am not floundering under the SN of al - coholic. And who cares about the harlem shake story? It's dumb and is no indicator of presence on NT.

The OP cares and from what he says in the first post, he's using it as an indicator that he's been here a while. Thats when i made my post basically saying the same thing that its dumb and should not be an "indicator of presence on NT."

what also is dumb is me trying to find out who you are. carry on, i wont bother you anymore
smile.gif

<3
Thank you,

freddiemercury0vezn3.jpg

(Search for him. You and I know you will have to.)

This is what the OP keeps harassing me about:

I was quoting you from another topic to address the ones just posting pics and stuff. Did I insult you?
Yeah, if I insulted you, I'm good then. And besides, this is the internet. A place for jellyfish meandering along msg boards for the next big laugh. You fail. You gay. You ugly. You mad, doggie? Eat your steak on the computer hahahahah
Contact me when you graduate.
By the way, how's the steak? Bitter any bit?
Billy, I've already graduated, for you to believe or not, I simply could care less. I graduated college, Billy. Billy are you there? Billy, I graduated college in Spring 2006. But who cares right? Wait, you do, lol.

Weirdo.
sick.gif

Did I insult you? No.
Did you insult me? Yes.
stop having an e-fit already Billy, it'll just upset your stomach.

Originally Posted by SKYFLYDUl

Did I insult you? No.
Did you insult me? Yes.
stop having an e-fit already Billy, it'll just upset your stomach.

Aww - you're worried about my stomach! That's cute!

Back
Top Bottom