Im sorry But Curren$y isnt paying homage he is biting...

100% of casual music listeners dont kno who currensy is. he bites lines from time to time but still makes great music. you all are on the internet arguing about it while dudes gettin paid and living the life....now tell me who you'd rather be

Most of those lines are classic lines. OP it sounds to me like you just don't really know hip hop and were surprised to here those weren't originally his. Some of those lines don't even match with this generation for gods sake, why would you think he's really tryna be sneaky with it.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

HE'S TAKING OTHER PEOPLE'S RHYMES. OTHERS. NOT HIS OWN. OTHERS. CATS USED TO CATCH HANDS FOR DOING SO BACK IN THE DAY. 
Son like you said back in the day. Back in the day cats caught hands for stealing your !#%# as their own, while they were using the music they grew up off in theirs. Music has always been influenced by music yall dudes sound stupid as !#%#, especially you "O.G's" and no I'm not 16. Back in the day dudes was using lines from other genres cause hip hop was still fresh they grew up off and were influenced off other things that's why everyone had their own sound. Now most rappers grew up off hip hop so yeah what's classic now and then is different. And to dude saying it's like chappelle stealing your an idiot. A better example would be someone who hoops and giving "the shrug" after a basket. Yall dudes tryna spit game don't know !#%#

Jets fool
pimp.gif

this thread contradicts itself
he's obviously referencing those lines because of how well known they are

moon and the stars remix he bit from mjg, i look at it as paying homage.

im a spitta stan,i know he steals most of his lines i just dnt care really
ohwell.gif

sig check fool
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom