I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This dudes career life is over. He can kiss goodbye radio air play, concerts, sponsors, endorsements, recording contracts. Pretty sure the industry is going to blacklist him so he can forget about getting a job behind the camera. Then what? Go and get a real job? Work at Target or Best Buy like a normal person? I would like to see how that works out for him. He's done. Worse if he sees any jail time.

see now i dont agree with that at all. michael jackson played with little boys and he wanst blacklisted, R.kelly messing with little girls and nothing happento him

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

His career is beyond over.
Im kinda speechless.

TrueBlack88 wrote:

. And for anyone justifying it, I truly doubt you'd have the same opinions if someone beat your mother, grandmother, sister or daughter. And if you do, your a pathetic person...

QFTTTTTT

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Ghenges

This dudes career life is over. He can kiss goodbye radio air play, concerts, sponsors, endorsements, recording contracts. Pretty sure the industry is going to blacklist him so he can forget about getting a job behind the camera. Then what? Go and get a real job? Work at Target or Best Buy like a normal person? I would like to see how that works out for him. He's done. Worse if he sees any jail time.

see now i dont agree with that at all. michael jackson played with little boys and he wanst blacklisted, R.kelly messing with little girls and nothing happen to him

If I remember correctly, neither Michael Jackson nor R.Kelly were ever convicted. They just paid money to make it all go away.

Here we're looking at criminal battery. And this wasn't him trying to fight off some psycho fan. This was another very relevent and popularceleberity.

Hold up...

Has it been proven that she really did give him STD's or herpes or w/e? Or are y'all taking the rumors as facts?

There were also rumors that the whole thing started out of him cheatin' and her getting mad.

If it was because of that, there ain't nothing y'all could say in here to defend this @%@%@...

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Hold up...

Has it been proven that she really did give him STD's or herpes or w/e? Or are y'all taking the rumors as facts?

There were also rumors that the whole thing started out of him cheatin' and her getting mad.

If it was because of that, there ain't nothing y'all could say in here to defend this @%@%@...

nerd.gif

im tryin find out myself.

All that has yet to be proven is that Chris Brown hit her so all of that herpes,Cheating talk is unconfirmed lets just stick to the facts people

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by bdis1986

go back and check my edit ..

re-read wat you wrote does it make any sense to you .. child ?

youre gonna get banned for that JIF
Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

thats why women think they can get away with anything
i hope this incident with rihanna and chris brown a wake up call for some of you females
if a woman is trying to play you, you don't need to hit her. Just leave her, problem solved. As a dude, beatin up another chick makes you a straight %@%+!.
Were not talking about a woman cheating on a guy, if that ever happens then yea i dont see a reason to use violence

Thing is Rihanna gave Chris Brown an std that gonna be with him forever... Her goin unpunished is unacceptable.

what would you have done? rihanna woulda put the hands on you lil man..

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Hold up...

maybe ben can give us that answer?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

His career is beyond over.
Im kinda speechless.
Idk why but I just looked at it and just sniffed and I thought I smelled something and I looked at this pic again and thought "what that smell like?"

Back
Top Bottom