I'm sorry for making another topic today but this picture is funny add a caption

christ that fit is terrible
laugh.gif

THAT'S the BenBaller everybody be talkin bout?! I never seen him before...he look like one of the Mexicans that Ethan Hawke was playin cards with in"Training Day"...his nuts must get good gas mileage cuz dudes be ridin em all the time...why dudes be on his top so heavy?

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

THAT'S the BenBaller everybody be talkin bout?! I never seen him before...he look like one of the Mexicans that Ethan Hawke was playin cards with in "Training Day"...his nuts must get good gas mileage cuz dudes be ridin em all the time...why dudes be on his top so heavy?
he has a lil bit of fame and $$$. so nt looks up to him

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

That fit is not a good look ...

But Ben really looks like he does not care.

+10 Swag points sir.

pimp.gif

Word rocking whatever, and not giving a damn because the M5 makes up for it.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Yeah so basically I'm really sorry for posting so much today, usually I'm too busy posting on 4chan. So I was stalking ben ballers myspace since He's the coolest person that ever really talked to me, besides Ronnie Lott at the san jose airport
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways why does this guy look like He's about to rob Ben Baller? What do you think, he's thinking?

l_7cf17ae934d8a6c8bc0d25d3b8807678.jpg

The guy in the middle is the guy that knocked out suge knight, he's so cool!!! Suge Knight is so scary also.

-Jacob

-
indifferent.gif
that picture looks like nothing more than 4 friends takinga picture, talk about reaching...

- i swear some of the kids on NT laugh about the dumbest %*%#
smh.gif
it's Saturday, go find something constructive to do.....

My question is, who's hairline is pushed farther back?

A) Ben Baller
B)The guy on Ben Baller's shirt.
C) The guy kneeling down.

*Answer correctly and you could win a free LRG T-Shirt*
Looks like Plies on his shirt

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Yeah so basically I'm really sorry for posting so much today, usually I'm too busy posting on 4chan. So I was stalking ben ballers myspace since He's the coolest person that ever really talked to me, besides Ronnie Lott at the san jose airport
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anyways why does this guy look like He's about to rob Ben Baller? What do you think, he's thinking?

l_7cf17ae934d8a6c8bc0d25d3b8807678.jpg

The guy in the middle is the guy that knocked out suge knight, he's so cool!!! Suge Knight is so scary also.

-Jacob

-
indifferent.gif
that picture looks like nothing more than 4 friends taking a picture, talk about reaching...

- i swear some of the kids on NT laugh about the dumbest %*%#
smh.gif
it's Saturday, go find something constructive to do.....

Why are you such a jerk
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom