I'm Teaching English In Rural China. Follow My Blog.

http://meiguochusheng.wordpress.com

I'm flying to Beijing next Monday. I will be spending a little over a month in China. During that time, I will spend about 2-3 weeks in a rural village teaching English to a local high school, fly to Shanghai to visit my dad (this will be the first time I'll really be spending time with him since my parents separation a year ago), and also fly out to Hong Kong with my best friend since 5 who has never been out of the continent.

Seeing as this trip is partly academic, I will definitely be posting on several contemporary social issues relating to China, such as China's single-child policy, economic growth, disparity between rich, poor, urban, and rural, and etc. I'm taking my camera so I'll definitely update with tons of pictures and videos. I will update often (internet service allowing) and hopefully we can all learn a little something.

http://meiguochusheng.wordpress.com

I'm flying to Beijing next Monday. I will be spending a little over a month in China. During that time, I will spend about 2-3 weeks in a rural village teaching English to a local high school, fly to Shanghai to visit my dad (this will be the first time I'll really be spending time with him since my parents separation a year ago), and also fly out to Hong Kong with my best friend since 5 who has never been out of the continent.

Seeing as this trip is partly academic, I will definitely be posting on several contemporary social issues relating to China, such as China's single-child policy, economic growth, disparity between rich, poor, urban, and rural, and etc. I'm taking my camera so I'll definitely update with tons of pictures and videos. I will update often (internet service allowing) and hopefully we can all learn a little something.

YUKU
smh.gif

OP I want to teach english in asia for a couple months after a get my bachelors next year (don't know where yet maybe singapore, thailand, malaysia, indonesia or china) so any tips you want to share I would appreciate it and i'll check on your blog.

OP I want to teach english in asia for a couple months after a get my bachelors next year (don't know where yet maybe singapore, thailand, malaysia, indonesia or china) so any tips you want to share I would appreciate it and i'll check on your blog.

Back
Top Bottom