Im telling yall.....This is just one big game that were playing...Vol. H1N1,West Nile, Mad Cow..etc.

Originally Posted by curt2121

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Is the amount of Thimerosal in the H1N1 vaccine more than other vaccines?

no. It is only in the multidose vials. If you're that concerned about it, which you really shouldn't be, the single dose vials don't contain it and neither does the mist (but i'd recommend the single dose shot over the mist). I'm sure if you call around you can find it. The level of scientific knowledge displayed in the thread is, as Dirty stated, pathetic. Some people know (or think they know) just enough to be dangerous.

I'm not that concenred at all, I've already gotten the vaccine and the rest of my family has....not like we really had a choice but were reallyworried.
But I was only asking that because people bring up that this vaccine has mercury, majority of them aren't aware that other vaccines have mercury.
But yea I got the shot, my school was giving them out. I'm not sure if they had the spray, I figured they would either ask which we wanted or the set asmall amount aside for people that needed it.

RedMan wrote:
Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Scientists & Nurses don't even wanna take it? Thimerosal? Down syndrome?
laugh.gif
.. I'll pass.

The two people within my group at work who received the shot got sick a few days after the shot.

my�homegirl got sick after the shot
tired.gif
��

Do people not realize that it is perfectly normal to feel sick after you receive a vaccination?

A co-worker claimed to have been told by his doctor he had it and was at work, I didn't get it. I have a friend that said he had it and went to the doctoras well, I was around him too and I didn't get it. I don't get flu shots. We are made so that our bodies can fight it off on it's own.

Evidencing Anglo-American H1N1 "PanGenocide"

Thursday, 08 October 2009 11:12 Added by PT Editor Sameh A. Habeeb

US, October 8, 2009 (Pal Telegraph) - Al azeera has broadcast a stunning interview with a respected Jewish doctor, Leonard G. Horowitz, to help explain the suspicious emergence of H1N1 and risky vaccinations that more than half of people polled worldwide are rejecting for fear of harmful side effects the doctor calls "pangenocide." Dr. Horowitz indicts leading media moguls with conflicting interests in the drug industry, charges vaccine makers and famous investors with genocide, and urges nations to suspend vaccination programs until an independent Court can examine evidence he and investigative journalist Sherri Kane has amassed potentially saving hundreds of millions of lives.
Host Ahmed Mansour, of "Bela Hodood," interviewed Dr. Horowitz during the satellite broadcast on Wednesday, Oct 7, 2009, from 7:05-55 pm (GMT). The show typically features famous personalities including presidents and prime ministers, and reaches an audience of 70 million viewers. The mostly Muslim audience learned of Dr. Horowitz unsettling findings that condemns vaccinations as being "genocidal weapons of mass intoxication, pharmaceutical addiction, and population reduction."

http://www.paltelegraph.com/panorama/health/2544-evidencing-anglo-american-h1n1-qpangenocideq

Here is a interesting vid from Dr.Horowitz,
covers alot of the fear-mongering "process" I was gettting at on the past page.....

http://www.paltelegraph.com/panorama/health/2544-evidencing-anglo-american-h1n1-qpangenocideq

Somepeople just love to be used.
smh.gif

Even if the vaccines were nothing but sugar water, they're still hyping it up and pumping it
into you for their own benefit.

Back
Top Bottom