I'm thankful to the South for saving hip-hop

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Put that Gooch Photo in a spoiler or something Man, Geez!
laugh.gif

I dunno how to do a "spoiler"
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Me Neither but i figured  you do cuz you got a post count of like 7000 and something

Anyone willing to school a Fella?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Put that Gooch Photo in a spoiler or something Man, Geez!
laugh.gif

I dunno how to do a "spoiler"
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Me Neither but i figured  you do cuz you got a post count of like 7000 and something

Anyone willing to school a Fella?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VCXV

The south RUINED hiphop, Luda, Jeezy, and a few others get the pass. But seriously? All that crunk music, chopped n screwed, and only rappin about candy whips, chains, girls, 20 inch rims, with basically every southern rapper repeating those themes, how is that entertaining? Their vocabulary probably consists of 200 words max.

"A lot of people got opinions, and issues, and problems, with what they see coming from the south and who doin' what in the south mayne..But imma tell you like this..@#%! you dawg, this the south *#+*!, we gon' be here,we been here, and aint going no motha @%%*#% where. Take it how you like it, hate it or love it +@%..."

The south RUINED hiphop, Luda, Jeezy, and a few others get the pass. But seriously? All that crunk music, chopped n screwed, and only rappin about candy whips, chains, girls, 20 inch rims, with basically every southern rapper repeating those themes, how is that entertaining? Their vocabulary probably consists of 200 words max.

"A lot of people got opinions, and issues, and problems, with what they see coming from the south and who doin' what in the south mayne..But imma tell you like this..@#%! you dawg, this the south *#+*!, we gon' be here,we been here, and aint going no motha @%%*#% where. Take it how you like it, hate it or love it +@%..."

agreed. at the same time a lot of great artist came out of the south. Just today all the crap ones get the most play so that's what people base the south off of.
I remember when people said OutKast was lame

agreed. at the same time a lot of great artist came out of the south. Just today all the crap ones get the most play so that's what people base the south off of.
I remember when people said OutKast was lame

NikeTalker23 wrote:

A++ Execution !!!

All Praises Due To Ya Mother#######***

NikeTalker23 wrote:

A++ Execution !!!

All Praises Due To Ya Mother#######***

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Dang i forgot all about this joint!
smokin.gif

NikeTalker23 wrote:

Dang i forgot all about this joint!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom