I'm tired of y'all New York _'s man ...

Matter FACT ...

I'm tired of ALL y'all _'s man ...

Calling Chicago the 2nd City ... like we're second to New York .

NO .

We are called the 2nd city because our first city got torn down because of the Chicago Fire .

So no we aren't second to you guys , chill .

chicago.jpg

smile.gif

1. Home >
  2. Education & Reference >
  3. Trivia >
  4. Resolved Question
bigal369 Member since: November 05, 2008 Total points: 171 (Level 1)
greenbusy_whbg.gif

[h2]Resolved Question[/h2]Show me another »
[h1]What is the world's most important city and why?[/h1]
I'm writing a report about what city is the most important city in the world and the reasons why it is. Only serious answers please. No jokes.
  • 1 month ago
Report Abuse

by tbshmkr
topcontrib.gif

Member since: August 23, 2008 Total points: 8690 (Level 5) Badge Image:
topcontrib_id.gif
Contributing In: Programming & Design Computer Networking Security [h2]Best Answer - Chosen by Voters[/h2]
New York City, NY, USA

What happens on Wall Street affects the World, no matter how hard and loud the rest of the world tries to deny the effect.
  • 1 month ago
50% 2 Votes

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

New Yorks about 6 times bigger than Chicago. That alone means that the capabilities of the city are far greater. Everyone from everywhere is in New York, it isthe only place in the world that is truly a melting pot. Chicago is a cool city in it's own right, there is no need to compare the two though because noother American can be in the same breath.

And be side that, if you not from New York, you country. Bammas.

You a G for this One!! You gonna catch mad flames for this but I feel you. Our city has so much more to offer from every angle and we just get over looked.

WHY YALL THINK ALL THE MOVIES GET SHOT IN THE 'GO!! Best city design and Art!

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

yall talk about NY way too much.
word... every time i come here i see some nonsense thread about NY. i don't really have a problem with the city itself, but all this "NYthis NY that" *!!% is mad annoying..

Back
Top Bottom