I'm trying to brush up on my drawing skills...what do you think about this Joker drawing

not bad...100x better than i could do
laugh.gif

Needs more line quality. They all look the same. Give more texture.

I could go in harder, but I'll wait for eBay to eat your soul...

It's pretty decent.....if it were me, I would detail the strands of hair more to not make it look .....sorry for lack of better words, but"cheesy." Also, detail everything else, try to vividly recreate whatever you see.

If you looked at a picture, look at it harder and try to draw out what you can visually see...that's how I got better when I used to draw. I don't drawso much anymore tho, I just mess around when I'm extremely bored, but I don't look at pictures, I go from my somewhat photographic memory.

I can tell if you practice a lot, you'll get way better, but you're not bad at all right now.

But I'll share somethin' I drew about 4 years ago when I was in high school...drew it just messin' around and I had it as my avy on my old SN.

Not the best I know.

the line work is accurate. that's why homie said it looks traced, because your shading and weighting are not on par with the lines.
keep drawing, always

its good but lulz at the houses all having different angles and dimensions in the background

kind of just gave up on the buildings after i drew joker. im alot better at drawing cartoons. i should of posted those maybe tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom