I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys so I just came home from the gym and I had a ques.....

post-38275-Community-Troy-Pizza-Fire-gif-qJC1.gif

This might be the best execution for this gif I've ever seen :rofl:

tbh

Street Cat vs. US Military General (Prestige Mode)

Jesus :lol: :lol:

called son Hamas :lol:

Last edited:
i havent been on niketalk for a while, but it seems like Watson guy is well known here, is he legit about his bio? or is he another jumpman247?

Seriously these meatheads looking mad soft hating on a man who served in the military. Go back to ur gyms and mirrors boys.

[COLOR=#red]Audi over there oiling up his abs with bacon grease trying to find the best angle to take a picture of his body to post in here talkin bout "Imma show EWD once and for all how fine I am". :rofl:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Damn... I came in looking for advice on how to get shredded. Haha! The derailment is more interesting... Xbox achievement ***** was hysterical. Haha!

[COLOR=#red]So as I was saying...A very slept on full body workout that mixes aerobic with anaerobic activity is the rowing machine. [/COLOR]

Read half of first page. Going to have to roll with Al Audi based on threads I have read him in. EWD looses credibility for me from all the Samsung pole smoking in the Android thread. Sorrry breh.

[COLOR=#red]This idiot here :lol: Talking about credibility in a fitness related thread based off of smartphones? And what's this Team Audi versus Team EWD crap? Is this Lipstick Alley or NT? :rofl: Bunch of chicks I tell ya :smh:

Dudes, I have answers for y'all, I've been in shape my most of my life and yes I'm older than most of y'all in here and still am in shape when most of my dudes who used to be studs have turned fat. What I'm saying I have stood the test of time, I'm not in shape solely because I'm 20-25 yrs old when you can eat a whole pizza and it does nothing to you. So my credibility is based off of me keeping my shape and athletic ability for a relatively long time.

Difference with me is I'm not conceited like a lot of these fitness dudes...I'm willing to help and share my knowledge that has kept me fit for years.

If y'all are still interested let me know.

[/COLOR]

Real talk, u played a collegiate sport, very competitive, and I thought u were like 34 bro

You're still seeing the benefits of playing ball for years bro, yea you can eat whatever u want and not exercise for a while, your body reacts fast to athletic stimuli, lol you ain't even old enough to use your "years" as a reference

Just because somebody has served in the Miltary it's doesn't give them a pass to act on obixinous or be fraudulent

K.

A lil ***** mentally is a lil *****, regardless of size. Just a big, lil *****.

[COLOR=#red]:lol: You know nothing about me. I've done and seen s*** on some black ops steeze that would have made you fold like a little chick bro. I got medals and awards to show for it and no I ain't talking military either. The process alone weeds out weak peeps.

Keep trying though, you amuse me child.[/COLOR]

You've seen black op scenarios that weren't military based? You've got medals and awards that aren't military based as well? You XBOX Achievement *** *****

22212-popcorn2gif-3AdT.gif

this ***** just posting like nothing ever happened.... bro theyre talking about you OP, like are you this out of touch with the world

just post a pic of the medals, you were quick to pull that card, how about you just post them up then

I really don't understand are cats really catching that much feelings about dude not posting pics of his body? Kinda part of the game is that. Calling him a fraud tho lol it's too funny. Take the advice in the thread, if you are not feeling it why you getting so hurt? Must be the other thread. It sucks anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom