I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fontaine - I find it hard to believe that your college program didn't incorporate any sort of Olympic lifting in your training....

at the minimum, you should know the basics. If not, someone needs to take a SERIOUS look at who is in charge of coming up with the program for its athletes. Doing yall a complete disservice.

Just look at NBA athletes.

They're the highest level...

How many look like OPs first picture?

Again... I didn't say we didn't lift... I'm saying we were more concerned about performance than looks...

Like I said...you should know the basics if you played sports in college. At least from an olympic lifting standpoint. If you don't know how to acquire a physique like that as an ex-college ball player, then I'd really have to question the program you played at.

Take what you've learned/know, and combine it with something along the lines of a 5x5 program. Go from there.

Like I said...you should know the basics if you played sports in college. At least from an olympic lifting standpoint. If you don't know how to acquire a physique like that as an ex-college ball player, then I'd really have to question the program you played at.

Take what you've learned/know, and combine it with something along the lines of a 5x5 program. Go from there.
Well, one season, we did a ton of water workouts...

I felt the strongest after that, but I didn't look it.

Different programs have different coaches that come from different backgrounds...

Yeah, there will be some incline and dumbbell and squats and all that...

But they differ bro. I promise you...

Question away though... I'm just telling you that most basketball players aren't too keen on that because

1. We don't get to bulky
2. Training is different...

All good though...

What is going on in here.....

tumblr_mdlowniYqm1r2nsz1o1_r1_500.gif

[COLOR=#red]I think most of the dudes in here talking ish and demanding pics are fat bodies to be honest :lol:

They're basically demanding that you prove you aren't fat greasy turds like they are. Ole 20 piece McNuggets for a snack looking dudes :rofl:

I'm not talking about the ones legit asking for advice...just the trolls.

[/COLOR]

Im being very serious when i say this, but why do you think the ones who are asking for pictures are fat bodies?
EWD.... Answer please.
Im gonna keep quoting this post until EWD answers.

Stillllllll waiting.

Stillllll waiting

:rofl:

This thread man.. This is the only thread I've gone start to finish besides the Gold Street Capital thread :lol:

:rofl:

This thread man.. This is the only thread I've gone start to finish besides the Gold Street Capital thread :lol:

I'm saying though, this isn't the same thing really. GSC got his card pulled for being a fraud and actually got exposed. EWD made a thread about attaining his ideal body type and posted his strategy. If you guys really paid attention, you'd see he never really asked for tips on how to get shredded. Dudes started letting the zest flow on to their keyboards by repeatedly asking for pics of a shirtless man to the point where it got weird. I wouldn't have posted the pic either. The thread has been more lulz than anything, but I don't believe homie is a fraud.

Just got back from work, and saw what happened in here.
roll.gif
Lol it's been like this since page 1. I don't what the hell EWD is talking about when he says there's informative info in here. Dude is getting straight roasted! 
laugh.gif

It all started out so promising

like this:

then ksteezy made it go like this:

which made the thread go like this:

then a few more jumped in and ewd went all like this:

then things heated up and a al audi x freeze x zyzz went all:

then somehow choppas got involved?

then things went:

now we in this thread like:

Well, one season, we did a ton of water workouts...

I felt the strongest after that, but I didn't look it.

Different programs have different coaches that come from different backgrounds...

Yeah, there will be some incline and dumbbell and squats and all that...

But they differ bro. I promise you...

Question away though... I'm just telling you that most basketball players aren't too keen on that because

1. We don't get to bulky
2. Training is different...

All good though...

If you want to get more bulky focus on these 6 lifts

Bench
Squat
Power Clean
Pull ups
Dead lifts
Shrugs

Stick to a 5x5 or 4x6 type of program for the meat of the program

First week should be volume reps then last week should be around your max