I'M TRYING TO GET SHREDDED LIKE THIS DUDE (PIC)...WORD TO ANABOLIC STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
diet doesnt mean you lose weight, its called cleaning up your diet. if you eat healthier foods it can help lose fat without losing much if any weight at all.

do you already have a 6 pack?
Oh I didnt know that =/

I been dirty bulking lately 
ohwell.gif

and na I dont have a 6 pack. Can you still get abs by dirty bulking?

I'm about to drop 16 bars on the next person that posts. Flat out b, I got bars b. Yall dont want that static. somebody is about to be the next contestant on that summer jam screen. I have a few posters I hope it is too..lol.

I'm typing in a hoodie and fatigues papi. Wallabee season

I'm about to drop 16 bars on the next person that posts. Flat out b, I got bars b. Yall dont want that static. somebody is about to be the next contestant on that summer jam screen. I have a few posters I hope it is too..lol.

You and your bars aint **** B

Last edited:
diet doesnt mean you lose weight, its called cleaning up your diet. if you eat healthier foods it can help lose fat without losing much if any weight at all.

do you already have a 6 pack?

Oh I didnt know that =/

I been dirty bulking lately :\

and na I dont have a 6 pack. Can you still get abs by dirty bulking?

:lol: no

you can still workout em out, they are a muscle but are you gonna get abs while gaining fat?... no

Man, just do a 8 week cycle of test prop, keep your diet clean and train 5x a week.
You'll get results in 8 weeks youll never get in your whole life.
i think people want to be healthy also, i know you know what youre talking about when it comes to juice, but is everyone going to have the same reaction for you to suggest it like that?

Posted these in our other fitness thread of my recent progression. It all boils down to consistency and diet.

I know what I'm talking about.
Young washboard...

Wouldn't eem wear shirts.

I'm 5'11" 205...

But I get buckets (4 men's league games a week). And run consistently.

I'm doomed to be a fatty.
frown.gif
real talk, i thought the fact i played bball all the time meant the same thing, but if youre a shooter, try slashing more, if you already a slasher, try running point, if you already run point, yea you are going to be a fatty

i was a slasher and hardly pushed the rock, but i was lean/athletic looking, then i became a shooter and got thicker, recently i started pushin the rock and its a whole nother world as far as fat burning

and i only play pick up games now, but its all with real comp

I'm ya huckleberry

U ain't thorough B. U the type to have a dream catcher danglin from ya rear view mirror son. Give me 18 months to learn jeet kune do and I'll straight son u B. Frail *** *****

Last edited:
Dummies, there's another US element that's out there in the war zones that ya'll don't know about that's not military. We didn't wear uniforms but we were armed for our protection.

AL Audi, I thought you said you was gonna shut your b*** a** up
roll.gif
, I knew you couldn't refuse. Just like a BAN.
Lol if its not military they have no idea about that life man. Asking for pics of things that most likely cant be photographed 
laugh.gif
. Obviously know nothing about that fed lifestyle.

Last edited:
real talk, i thought the fact i played bball all the time meant the same thing, but if youre a shooter, try slashing more, if you already a slasher, try running point, if you already run point, yea you are going to be a fatty

i was a slasher and hardly pushed the rock, but i was lean/athletic looking, then i became a shooter and got thicker, recently i started pushin the rock and its a whole nother world as far as fat burning

and i only play pick up games now, but its all with real comp
bro...

I'm a point...I play great d and I'm rack daddy all game.. No 3s

:smh:

I'll figure something out though

Well before this thread dies lemme ask this...Is chest fat one of the hardest thing to lose? I don't exactly remember where I heard it but I know it said that was one of the hardest places to lose fat or does it really just boil down to genetics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom